Ch.1 A home

I run as fast as I can trying to catch a rabbit before I die of hunger. "Yes!" I howl outloud, because I caught it. Now I need to find some place to sleep. "What's that?" I say outloud again. It's a den, what's it doing out here with no owner? "Yes!" I call out.

Then I smell a maker, it's new, by my sences it was female. ;) I walk closer, "Hello?" I cough. Two wolves walk over and stop at the border. "Who are you!?" the male growles. Maybe he's alpha, "I'm Damian." I stand my ground. "What are you doing here?!" a growl grows in his throat. "Who are you to ask." I growl back. "The Beta of my pack!" He laughs then continues growling. "Who is he?" another male comes up.

"He clams he's Damian, Alpha." the beta growles. "Hello, Damian I am Shadow, alpha of flamepack. This is my beta, Dash." Shadow smiled. Dash growled and walked into a den, and came out with the female that maked the territory. "This is my mate, Jayleigh." Shadow added. "Hello..." I looked over to the first female, she was looking at me. "This is Faith." Dash came up next to her. "Hi, Damian." Faith smiles. "So what are you doing here?" Shadow glares over at me. "Well, I'm a loner, sorta looking for a place to stay..." I shrug. "Maybe you could join my pack?" Faith's tail begins to wag. "Fine, but he'll have to prove himself..." Shadow growled a little.

Sorry its a short chapter. But hope you enjoy.