My love <3

If you don't have love, what do you have? I just need to tell you a story of the girl I love.

       She was born on April 13, 1990 to a beautiful mother, but a terrible father. The father only wanted a boy, and warned her mother if she didn't have an abortion, she would regret it. She already had a baby boy, Corey. She found out that she was pregnant with a girl but no matter what the father did, the mother just would not give up her baby. On April 13, 1990, my soul mate was born, although I did not find that out until later. Missy Lacombe's life was perfect, until that one tragic day.

       On Feburary 9, 1996, just before Missy's 7th birthday, her dad snapped. He said he couldn't deal with her so he took a gun and shot  Missy's mother and brother. I met her the next day, the first day of first grade in a new school. Yes, new school, new town, and new Dylan. I saw Missy sitting alone while all the other children played. I walked over to see if she was okay and she started to cry so I held her. I saw her and I felt sparks go through me. And when I touched her it felt like a fire in my heart. She tore me apart. We spent the rest of the day getting to know each other. She had a good life until the previous day. Then her father remarried and she started to get beat on by her dad, step mom, and her step sister. All of them never feeling remorseful.

           Over the years, me and Missy grew closer. We hung out with my brother Dave, we went to te movies together, and we chilled at her house. It broke my heart to think that all she thought of me was, was a friend. I longed to have her everyday, something that I thought would never come true. Until one day. But I'll tell you that day later. So now we're at Missy, age 17. She just graduated but has to live at home still. She always told me about the beatings, the rapes, and the molestations she endured from her dad. He just beat her more now that she's home, or whenever she wasn't out site modeling with me.

         Missy got thrown down the stairs back in this feburary, and she broke her leg. She called the cops on her family, and got them thrown in prison. Perhaps, it was at this moment that I was most proud of her. She never had the courage to stand up for herself, so this was a major accomplishment. I held her close and just wanted her, but she seemed not to care. So I haven't ever told her my feelings. It hurts to not have her to be mine, but my dad will come, and I will get her eventually. 

         Now we get closer to the present. It was a month ago, and Missy's mothers parents die in a car accident. Missy was devestated becuase they were the only things Missy had left of her mother. She tried to commit suicide, but me and Dave stop her and call the cops. "It's only for your safety." I tell her before they haul her off to prison to be under suicide watch. The next day, we find ourselves picking her up from prision. Turned out she got put in a cell with her step mom and sister, and they beat her. So they let her out becuase we were at home to take care of her. This was the day everything changed. I took her in my arms and told her how I felt about her, and that I never wanted to lose her. As it would seem, she felt the same way I did.

         Well, that brings us to present time Missy and Dylan. I asked her out that day and we've been together ever since. Now I feel a huge weight lifted and I'm a lot happier now that I've got her. No more sitting around and waiting for a miracle to happen, I've just got my Missy, and that's all that matters. And no matter what happens, I will always be there to protect her, and love her, and show her that I care :D