Me and Dave's life

Now, after everything that we've been through, we're living in a FUCKING MANSION!!!! With my lil' bro Dave and our friends Ana, Alyssa, Emily, Emily's daughter Rachel, and Amy. It's pretty calm the way things go around here.

       Me and Dave grew up in an abusive home. When I was seven, I met Missy, but you already know that story. This is my story. From the time I was two, my dad hated me. I couldn't ever do anything right according to him. It hurt. I couldn't catch a ball, which I actually could if I wouldn't of been so lazy, I couldn't do this, I couldn't do that. Blah blah blah. I was always lost in the world of photography. It was amazing. When I was seven, my mom pulled me out of there and into a home with my less insulting but more abusive step-dad. I did everything I could to protect Dave from that horrible man and all of his beatings.

        When I was 15, I moved out to live with my cousin Jason. I lived there with him and Dave for three years. As soon as I turned eighteen I moved into an apartment with Dave. We lived there and I made sure Missy was always alright. If she texted me saying she needed me at 5 o'clock in the morning, I would get up and rush to her house. I was always there for her, and I honestly couldn't find a better girl to be in love with. Each and everyday it seemed like I would be falling more and more in love with her.

         We lived there for 3 years, until Missy tried to commit suicide and we got together. I proposed to her, come to find out she was pregnant. Then we moved into our new house. We have 4 dogs and 2 cats. The dogs are: Carter, Tito, Poppe, and LuLu. Our cats are MoMo and Ricky. Missy rescued them from the animal shelter at which she volunteers, and she really loves the animals so I agreed to let her keep them. I really like them too, and they get along with everybody and are really loveable.

          Well, that basically ends my life. But for now, I'm gonna keep my baby girl close and not let a single damn person take her beauty away from me.