Ask Ouran HighSchool Host Club

Hello again! So pretty much I had this special person who reccomended me to create this ask book ^^ So i decided... Why not?

Same rules apply from my Uta No Prince Sama ask book and here they are again.

-----

*~Rules~*

1) Questions only! I won't be taking requests. Like the title says, Ask The Cast Of Uta No Prince Sama

2) Please no asking them on dates because I'll just literally just answer yes then I won't do a roleplay of the date and I just feel bad

3) Oh no asking them to be their girlfriends and other things, like I said. I'm doing this your enjoyment and fanservice so it'll just be nice to have single guys to talk too.

4) Uhm... No hate questions... I just feel awkward writing them...

5) You can comment your questions but only please put them in a singular comment. 

6) Lastly, I'm now allowing you to comment once, you hear? ONCE PER ENTRY. So you can't I repeat YOU CAN'T comment again once you already comment. BTW You can't comment on the past, aka the ones before this announcement ;9 If you do, they'll be deleted.

In case you don't know or understand what this means, I'll make an example.

Let's say on this, A user comment their question. They can't comment on the same on with more questions, you'll just have to wait for the next update before asking again, wakata?

Yup! So just comment your question down below, remember you can only comment once. And don't forget to say which character the question or questions are for!