Choice...

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Leona can't think straight now. I need to take the matter in my own hands. It's my fault after all.

"Leona, stop!" I shout. I come to her getting between the knife and Aaron. "If it's anyone's fault it's mine. I started it." I start.

"If I wouldn't try to find you, Aaron..." I say, turning to Aaron, staring into his chest, "Then, you wouldn't need to do this."

Tears dropped from my face. "No, Aph. It not your fault!" He looked at me. I stare at the floor. "If you need to kill someone it's me." I said.

"What?!? No, no, no..." Aaron replied. I stared into his eyes, they were still bright red. He still had his fangs out.

My sight went red, pain rushed through my head and chest. Then my body went numb from the pain, dropped to the ground.

Derek's P.O.V.

Aphmau dropped to the ground after looking into Aaron's red eyes. Oh no... "Aph... Aph? Aph! Aphmau!" Aaron shouted, falling onto his knees.

I stared at it. Aaron wrapped around he limp body from the back, pulled her close and cried into her hair. "Aph... you can't... can't leave me like this..." He cried.

Leona dropped down and hugged Aphmau's body. "No... Sister... *Sniffle* Don't do this..." Leona sniffled.

"No... Aph... you... can't die on me..." Aaron sobbed. "We need to go... I'm so so sorry.." I said, looking down.

Aaron hugged her tighter. "No... Aph.... I can't loose you..." He cried. Then Aaron stood up with Leona. His eyes goowed red.

He stared at the ground and then said in a cold voice, "Let's go...".

Aaron's P.O.V.

This is my burden to keep...

Her death is on my shoulders....

My burden...

The Ultima's burden...

My eyes didn't stop glowing afterwards..

2 years later...

I was crowned King one year ago. I still wore my jacket, it still smelled alot like Aph. Her sacrifice will be worth something.

If she was murdered, I would go with her. But now I would be a coward, If I die. My dad and mom came into the throne room.

I'm happy that they are back together. Though I don't show it, I am. I can't look into anyone's eyes. Because... the tragedy with Aphmau can't repeat.

"Mom and I are going out." Dad said. "Yeah...." I said, laying my legs armrest and my head on the other armrest.

Walking around the castle is the only thing that I can do for fun. All the guards are scared of me. Only Dante and Kim don't fear me.

My emotions are blank. Just like the day I lost her. I hid them as good as I could and I did a great job at it. Though from the outside I look like a piece of white matter, My heart is shattered.

I see Leona coming out of her bedroom. She seemed worried. "Aaron... You okay?" She asked. "You know that I don't... After she died..." I said, looking down.

"Aaron you NEED to let it go... Please... I can't look at you suffering like that..." She replied to me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I pushed her hand aside. I didn't want her pity. I am strong enough. I'm strong enough to carry Aphmau's death on my shoulder... Alone...

Well, many things changed since Aph died. That blonde and brunette that were with Ein? They blame me for Aph's death and want to rip me apart for that.

Though they can't do anything against the King of Ru'uan, but... I do blame myself. I became friends with Dante, Kim, Kawai~Chan and Kai.

Who are Kawai~Chan and Kai? The two chefs working at the castle. Blaze and Dottie had a little fiery headed boy called Ash.

Leona became more or less calm, though still worries about me. Well, me... I am Depressed... Very... My eyes were red since she died.

My hood allways casted a shadow over my face, though my eyes made the shadow look a bit red, it the shadow look bloody. Well that's true.

I killed the last King, Balto, Jax, Rider and... Aph. And the ONLY being I truly wanted to kill, got killed by my dad. Ein... I swear If he is alive, I will eat his guts.

Again, my eyes. I didn't tell anyone about them. I just tell that they are a very bright color and when a little light shines on them they glow. Though it's suspicious I get through with that lie.

My dad tried to calm my eyes, but he failed. Nothing can save me. Only she had that power.

To pet me, to touch my ears. She is the only one... for me... I didn't even love Lily as much as I love Aphmau.

Hope she is happy in heaven...

_________________________________

Helloo! This isn't the end... How are the emotions and heartbreak? Do you need tissues? A cat will help ya! Anyways,
Bezt wishes, Mist!

 How are the emotions and heartbreak? Do you need tissues? A cat will help ya! Anyways,Bezt wishes, Mist!