Vans

GanzSansTheGirl 
...
Your name:Ganz
My name:Poppy
...
Poppy walked through the school hallway and saw a Girl(?) sitting by  the front door.
Who is that girl?
What is she?
I meant what is she doing?
Lol what really happened to her?
I walked over to her and smiled holding out a hand for her to grab on too.
"Hi I'm Poppy Sundance but you can call me Pope! Or something...and what's your name?"
The girl looked up and frowned but grabbed the hand and I pulled her up!
"Umma I'm Ganz Sandy  from Vancouver...Thxs for pulling me up I guess"
I giggled and pulled her with me to the lunch table.
...
I sat across from her and smiled my best.
"So..Pope? What do want to talk about?"
She said nervously,playing with her hair.
...
5 years later
...
Me and Ganz are just starting grade 8 and well I aren't to sure about it...Not one bit!
"Hey Poppy!? You there or something!?"
Ganz said making me lose thoughts.
"Ummm y-yeah of course why would you ask just a silly little question-"
"Just wait I'm getting a text!!!"
Ganz said getting up and walking around the corner.
I signed and dipped my ham with honey,don't ask.
I took a bite before getting up and walk towards the bathroom.
I walked into a bathroom stall and locked it before I heard someone coming.
I covered my mouth and pulled my knees up so he or she can't see Me!
"Ok ok I do it! Just don't bring Poppy into it! Jack...Please...I said we are over...I...HOE DO YOU Know?!?! I LIKE....I 'Love' Poppy...YOU saw me looking at her...B-Butt?"
I blushed before getting off the toilet and opened the door,walking towards her quietly
"Bye-Bye Jack..."
She signed and looked in the window,her eyes widen as she turned around.
"P-Poppy!? What are you...ARE YOU SPYING ON ME!?!!"
I shook my head smirking walking towards her slowly making her back up towards the sinks.
"Ganz...I....I been I love with you for as long I could remember...I never thought you would be in love with a dummy like me!? Your so cool...you could have chosen those cool girls but N-no...you choose...M-me...I-I love Y-you...So much...even if your a boy/girl....I love you!"
Ganz blushed and I blushed seeing how close our bodies and...Lips were.
Ganz kissed me and I was blushing madly.
After a while I took control and I heard lots of small moans as I kissed her neck or something like that.
...
THEND!!!