09 || You're the One

Grayson admits she has made a very awful decision as a young adult. But there can't be any do-overs! She just needs to adapt to what's happening and accept she is going to become a mother very soon. But she didn't expect to become a mother to a mutant turtle or even... have sexual intercourse with one. It's all insane to her! It sounds like she's high on crack!

As she gripped her phone in her hands, she found the words she needed to say to Donnie. If he says he will support her through this, Gray must trust him. She began typing on the same contact that connected with her and responded to the message, being as straightforward as possible without making any funny sentences. 

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝

𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚍𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜... 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚜𝚘... 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘?

SEND

****

Donatello is fixing up the Tartaruga truck in the lair to get his mind off the 'baby' subject for a tad bit longer just until things are kicking into full gear. Also, he needed to keep things fixed and organized around the lair since he wouldn't be able to do much of that later on. He clipped wires, attached the different conductors, and closed up the truck's grille, wiping the sweat from his forehead. Then, he felt one of his devices notify him that a new message had been sent to him. Quickly, he read the words, seeing Grayson had replied to him. This is a very good start.

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝? 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍.

SEND

The mutant turtle took in a massive breath to calm his overwhelmed nerves and thought this was going well so far. A conversation is keeping his mind a little clearer and not so stressed. Of course, he'll be stressed about this, but knowing Grayson is cooperating with such a foreign situation really made him feel so much better. 

But... this doesn't feel real in the slightest. Just a little bit ago his life was fine, it was perfect! He was creating the silliest inventions in his lab, arguing with Mikey about who got the last poptart, doing nightly patrols, seeing April at her apartment, and now... Now his life has changed in a split second. 

He can't just sit here and continue his regular teenage routine! He peered down at the watch he used to change his shape, the purple ooze still inside it. He felt something inside him snap and although it was very late in the night, Donnie felt the need to race back to Gray's apartment where she still stuffed her face with junk food. 

Before Grayson could go to bed, she placed herself in the kitchen to wash up the dishes, wipe down the counters, and ensure her apartment looked spotless. She placed the wet plates and bowels on the drying rack, sprayed the white countertops with cleansing spray, and swept the crumbs and dust from the floor.