chapter one.

Jessica's pov-
I walk home with Jake everyday Dillon has this badass/good boy attatude every day. I walk into my house and throws my bag onto the couch and goes into the kitchen. I turn on the radio and start to make myself something to eat, I hear my door bell ring and I go to answer the door and Dillon was there "hey babe, so what are you doing here?" I said "well I wanted to see my girlfriend, so how was school?"Dillon said I let him in and shut the door "school was school" I said I go back to the kitchen and dillon followed me, I turn back around and he kisses me and I kiss back.

"Mmmm babe" I said between kisses and we pull away and I finish making my food and starts to eat. "How was work?"I asked dillon as he sits down "it was good, babe I got a question" dillon said, ok so let me tell u something we have been dating for three years, I love him so much. I look up at him "I was thinking it's time for us to move to the next step, do u want to move in with me?"dillon said "yes" I said, dillon has his own place he just stops by his family's how everyday.

I get up and hug him and he hugs back "I love you so much" I said in his ear as he spins me around "I love you more babe" dillon said he puts me down and we laugh and kiss again. So we hang out in the living room curled up watching TV together and I feel darkness taking over and I fall asleep.

MichaelCipher
azreal53101

************************************
Ok so the first chapter was written I hope u liked it so like, comment and share byeeeeee...