the start of the 2nd day

Mayas POV
I woke uo to some strong arms around my waist and i smiled. I turned to face Lucas and he woke up and smiled at me.
Lucas-" Morning blonde beauty."

Maya-" mornin Ranger Rick. Do u want pancakes for breakfast?"

Lucas-" sure."

Maya-" ok well i will make breakfast and get the twins and u can get  Mason, noah, mia and emily up."

Lucas-"ok."

Lucas and i got up and walked out of the room i picked up the twins and took them to the kitchen and sat them in the play pen till they get fussy cause thats when they need to eat.
As i was making pancakes i heard loud foot steps and screaming.

Kids-" AHHH. RUN DADDYS CHACING US MOMMY HELP.

Maya-" Huckleberry dont chace them. Ok kids go sit at the table we are having pancakes."

Lucas-" sorry i wanted to have fun.

Lucas said while picking up Mason and putting him in the air. Mason was laughing it was cute.

As i was watching them play i accidently placed my finger on the burner and burned my finger.

Maya-" Ow son of a..."

Lucas-"maya! What did u do."

He came up to me and saw me holding my finger.

Maya-" i got distracted seeing u and mason and i placed my finger on the burner."

He grabe my hand and put it under cold water.

Lucas-" leave it their for a min i will finish with the pancakes."

1 min later
I turned the water off i checked on the twins so i could give lucas Carter to feed. And i fee cara. After we ate i sat on the couch and fed cara and lucas sat next to me and fed carter.

Maya-" there cute arent they."

Lucas-" like u."

I blushed

Lucas-" you look adorable when u blush."

I felt my cheeks heat up. Was he flirting with me. Nah lucas wouldnt want to date a broken girl like me.

I got done feeding Cara and i put her to sleep in her room. I walked into my room cause the kids where in the play room. Lucas was there and my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID and it was riley.

Phone call with riley

Riley-" hey peaches i was woundering if u and the rest of the gang and the kids of corse to go shopping for the kids and babies and after the boys could take the kids excpet for the babies to ur house so u me and izzy can go to topangas cause i wanted to get u guys opinion on something."

Maya-" yea sure let me tell lucas and get the kids ready and we will meet at the mall ok and does izzy know about this."

Riley-" ok and yea she does see u guys there bye peaches love u."

Maya-" bye riles and love u too."

I fung up the phone an told lucas what was going on and we got ready i wore this