Untitled Part 2

"August!" I heard my best friend, Rose, call my name from the beach house. I turned around and saw her standing on the back pour with someone. I looked closer and it was Eden. Eden Smith. Hazel eyes, brown hair, and a smile that any girl would fall for. He was my best friends brother. And luckily for me and Rose. We had to spend the summer at our beach house with my brother and his best friend.
"August!" She called my name again and i picked up my towel and made my way to the house. "You need something?" I asked stepping onto the porch. "Yeah. Chad sent us to see if you wanted to go out and get some pizza for us?" Rose stated. Of Course. Chad was probably upstairs watching a movie with his hoe of a girlfriend, Sabrina. I rolled my eyes, "Sure. Wanna come with?" She shook her head, "Nah. imma go rest." By that she meant "Im going to wait till Sabrina leaves so i can make my move." I sighed and started inside. Eden followed me in, "I will go with you if you want." I turned around in the kitchen and looked at him. His brown hair fresh from the shower. I sighed, "Okay. But you're driving." I tossed him the keys and slipped on some pants and a t-shirt over my bikini. "Awesome." He said as we walked outside and got into the car.

We got to the pizza place and walked in. I noticed a blonde haired boy behind the counter. He turned around when we got closer and i caught my breath. It was Brian. My ex boyfriend. "August." He said a smirk coming to his face, "How are you doing?"  I stared at him for a second before  Eden asked, "Who is this?" "Im her ex boyfriend." Brain said coldly, "You are?" Before i could answer Eden wrapped his arm around my wait, "Im her boyfriend."