Prologue

A letter from the author:

Dear reader,

     This is a fictional story.  Although the tittle is called "Ghetto A$$ University",  I do not mean to degrade any HBCUs. HBCUs are remarkable, extremely professional, and distinctly classy institutions for higher learning.  
        Should  Greek sororities or fraternities be mentioned, please be aware that they are NOT affiliated with any official Greek fraternity or sorority.
    I also wish not to degrade the race of any person.  The work is named "Ghetto A$$ University" because the fictional stories are based off of people whom are from that area.
      Merriam Webster ( a credited dictionary) defines ghetto as follows :  a quarter of a city in which members of a minority group live especially because of social, legal, or economic pressure.
       I use the word ghetto as it is defined. I particularly note the words social and economic pressure.

                          Intrigued
                                      -Dlwsuave

WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT

One of the largest campuses in the United States, Ghetto A$$ University houses thousands of students, professors, and faculty members. Each person has a story to tell about an experience they had in college. Every chapter is about someone new, and something memorable that impacted them negatively or positively. Some stories are bizarre, and some are quite simple. 

GUIDE TO READING THE BOOK

Each chapter consist of an interview and/or story of college attendee, grad student,  professor or a faculty member.

When the interviewer talks, it will be bold and underlined.

When the person being interviewed speaks, it will be bold and slanted/italicized .

Example:

(interviewer)  HELLO.

(person being interviewed) HI!  HOW ARE YOU?