2.1

taurus sighed as she read the text message from pisces from the night before. she didn't respond and she glanced over at capricorn and aries asleep on the couch. she opened her phone up once again to look at the time. 5:50. she should wake up the two in a bit. taurus shrugged and got up and walked into the kitchen with her phone. she poured herself a cup of juice and her phone started vibrating. she picked up the call.

"hey, i thought you'd be asleep." pisces mumbled into the phone. taurus sighed as she leaned against the counter, phone in one hand, juice in the other.

"eh. didn't sleep much. aries and capricorn are passed out on the couch." taurus said, taking a sip of her juice.

"oh. i'm sorry. anyway, how was six flags yesterday? sorry i couldn't come i was busy." pisces sighed into the phone, taurus looking annoyed.

"it was good, i guess. it just seems like lately you've been busy way too much and it's bothering me." taurus rolled her eyes and the words escaped her lips.

"well, sorry. i, uh, gotta go. bye." pisces ended the call leaving taurus hanging. she groaned as aries walked into her own kitchen.

"morning to you grumpy." she said, getting a glass of water. taurus rolled her eyes, drinking her juice.

"pisces is being a jerk and he's always busy. i'm just done." taurus sighed, putting her juice down and walking into the bathroom.

she poured some water on her face as she was washing her hands, looking at herself in the mirror as the water from the faucet ran.

"my reflection is just ugly. no wonder why pisces is avoiding me." she sighed, turning the faucet off and walking back out to the kitchen to see both aries and capricorn.

"good morning, are you still grumpy?" aries asked, laughing. capricorn was sending her snapchat streaks. taurus fake smiled with her friends as they ate breakfast together, all happy. kind of.

—————
oh
oh
oh
oh
oh
BTW THANKS FOR 810 READS THATS INSANE every chapter i gain 100 more reads and it's insane omg
on my other book i reached 1000! woooh
ok ty i love you guys please vote
i want to become famous

ALSO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhA0uJu3ywqI4EbOz5vQww

thanks you guys

please vote ily all
-steph