Our New Home

Liam: (I can't believe management forced us to adopt kids I don't want to, but I know I have we to unless we end up in serious trouble, well here goes nothing)

Zayn: (so let me get this straight management forced us to adopt three kids, ugg great. Well we took care of Haz and Niall from the first day they met us it can't be that hard right)

(At the adoption center all the lads walked into the house it was crummy, looked like it was going to top over, and the house was covered in spider webs)

Harry: (grabbed onto Louis cause the house looked pretty scary) someone lives here (said in a small frail voice (Louis rubbed his curls cooing into his ear telling me it's ok)

Liam: (aww I swear Haz doesn't act like a 20 year old but he is he will always be Louis's baby boy, as we heading into the house, a baseball came almost flying over my head but at least I ducked right when I heard someone shout look out)

Ben: look out!! (came running to the people he almost hit) I'm soo sorry...I didn't mean to (right at that moment Mrs. Diana our rude bitchy caretaker came out the front door angry as hell)

Mrs. Diana: Benjamin Martin!!! Leave the One Direction lads alone and come inside now!!!

Ben: (He knew not to say no so so he ran as fast as I could into his room, shaking like a leaf)

Mrs. Diana: I'm soo sorry about him he can be...umm pretty horrible come inside though

(The lads walked in the house, than screaming girls came running out everywhere clinging to One Direction)

Mrs. Diana: girls!!!!! Enough freeze (the girls stopped) line (all the girls got into a line) sorry about the (I look around for a few minutes and panic) where's? Violet

Bethany: cooking dinner

Mrs. Diana: Vi get your ass out her now!!! (Violet came running out to kitchen to stand by adoption worker)

Violet: yes mam

Mrs. Diana: cooking dinner at an grateful hour shame on you

Violet: I'm sorry do you want me too...

Mrs. Diane: (barks at her) no shut up

Violet: (looks sad at the ground and Haley came up to her leg giving her an innocent look knowing to be picked up, so she picked her up)

Mrs. Diana: now excuse me I need a moment with the lads three of you are going to be adopted (pulls the lads aside to ask them) which do you chose?

Zayn: (looks at the other lads thinking the same idea) umm...we want Ben, Violet, and the little girl in Violets arms

Mrs. Diane: are you sure those kids you know Faith is a very sweet and caring girl...

Liam: (sternly) mam we want those kids

Mrs. Diane: (sighs) ok...just go get them before I kick you out of this adoption center

(The lads glared at her and Zayn growled so Louis grabbed Zayn away and decided to take him to the kids)

Haley: (was playing with dolls enjoying herself when Zayn and Louis walked in front of her scaring her and making her look up with wide eyes)

Louis: hi babe (kneeled down in front of her)

Haley: (held one of dolls close to her) please don't hurt me...

Louis: aww babe were not going to hurt you we want to talk to you

Haley: (had tears welling up In her eyes and darts up the stairs accidentally knocking Ben over) Benny...(starts panicking) college kids are going to hurt me

Benny: (held Haley close even though she was on top of her stomach) they are...? Hmm? Let's go check on them and see (picked Haley up and carried her downstairs to the lads) are these the ones who are going to hurt you...

Violet: (came down the stairs storming mad and crossed her arms over her chest gets in front of Ben and glares at her)

Ben: (gulps and looks at Haley) I think I'm the who's going to get hurt...

Violet: can I talk to you in kitchen?

Ben: umm...no

Violet: now!

Ben: ( puts Haley down than sighs and goes into the kitchen)

Violet: (turns around to look at the One Direction lads) we will be right back (grabs Bens arm and darts into the kitchen)

(After Violet was done talking to Ben they both headed out of the room)

Violet: sorry about that...so what's up

(All the lads were there at that point and Haley jumps into Violet's arms)

Ben: adopt...us (turns around and looks back at the lads) are you sure?

Liam: absolutely baby

Brian: (sighs) ok

Liam: let's go we already sighed the papers and packed your bags

(Everyone headed out to the car and the three kids got in the back, enjoying the quiet and peaceful drive)