Chapter 1

Lace's POV

Finally I've almost cleared my good girl image. Jake and I have done every bad thing you could think of...well almost

Today I'm at the place we sleep and his friend Ellington is here. He apparently is twice more bad than Jake. He's really cute but I don't think I would go with him. Maybe.

Ellington's POV

I stare at her while she's not looking. I have to make him change his mind. I don't even know why he wants to do this. He's planing on killing her...for no reason. "Babe I'll be back." Jake said and left probably to sell. I was gunna tell her but she got up. In those tight leggings that where tucked in her Steve Madden's showed of her hour glass figure. "Damn." I whispered as she walked away. Damn she is so sexy. The fact that she knows I've had my eyes on her for weeks now is sexy. "Ellington!" She called from her and Jakes room. I walk in and she had taken her shirt off. The gentleman came out in me so I averted my eyes from her curved body. "Uh yeah?" I asked really wanting to look. "Can I ask a favor?" She asked. "Yeah sure, anything." I said. "Would you mind being my dance partner? I know you can dance." She said. Damn she's good. I adore to dance. "Oh sure no problem. Just bring your music. I know a place." I said. "Great lets go." she walked pass me her sent amazing.

I took her to The Rage. I reserved a room for years. We walked in and she put the music in (Evacuate The Dance Floor) as we took off our jackets. I held her in a frame. I knew this one like the back of my hand. We moved like ballroom then the beat picked up and I spun her around. Her leg occasionally wrapping around me. I placed my hand on her lower back and she bent backwards as I moved her in half a circle. Then we went quick step like and went across the room then we twisted our hips as we went across the room. Then she dropped down doing the splits and I pulled her up. The we did the half circle thing once more and the music stopped. Both her and I breathing heavy. Her leg firmly held around mine as I stood with my legs apart. Our faces centimeters away from one another. I could taste her breath. She stared into my eyes. I stared into her smokey grey like eyes. "I feel like I've danced with you before." I said in a whisper. "I know....Your eyes...They seem so familiar..." She whispered. Suddenly her phone went off. She pulled off of me and went to it hesitantly. "Hello." She answered. I heard Jake yell at her from across the room. "Okay I just stepped out for a min- Not I am not cheating! Fuck I'll be home in a minute." She sighed and hung up then turned on her heel. She was pissed. I just drove her home. I lived there as well. I slipped in after her while he was yelling at her. Nothing new. I sat on the bar out of the way. The more I herd him cussing and yelling the more Rage filled my body. He suddenly slapped his hand across her face. So hard it knocked her over. I flew of the counter and to him. I pounded my fist into him every way I could. I then stood up and pulled my gun and pointed at him. "Ellington stop!" She yelled "Get the fuck outta my house!" I yelled as loud as I could. He stumbled to his feet and I grabbed his collar. "Don't you ever touch her again!" I yelled in his face and threw him out the door. 

It was silent for a moment. "Ell-" "Please don't defend him." I said out of breath. My back to her, I turned my head to see her slightly. "I wasn't going to..." She said. "Thank you." She said. "Don't mention it. You can stay in my room tonight. I'll be up late in his." I said and walked to it. Without a word.