Hey!! (Meet the team!!!)

((Admin:  HEYYYYYY!!!!!  Just call me "Miss A" Sooo, Hello, I am a normal person and not some killing bitch tha-))

CW(Clockwork): Shut up!!!

((Admin:  Okay...  [she is a bitch tbh...]))

CW:  JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTHING YOU ANT AND NOT BE KILLED FOR IT!!!

((Admin: Yes it does.  You said you wouldn't kill me.  You were drunk, yeah.  But you still said it.  You even signed my contract.))

CW: WHAT contract!?

((Admin: You'll see))

CW:  You know what?  I'll leave you to talk to the people, okay?  Okay.  

((Admin:  Thank you.  Anyways, hey peeps!  I'm her friend that shares this acct. with...  MANY, MANY People.  Clockwork IS the main person for this account, and she be on almost all time reading dirty fanfiction on Ticci Toby, or just funny thing on the creepypasta 'family'.  She writes, beleive it or not.  But it's mostly Lil Creep, LilCreepsFanGirl (LCFG), and .BiLl.  Of course there are more people that are here but I'll let them say hi.  I'll text them to edit this chapter.  AND SORRY MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD, IT NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. AND, I'll also take questions!!!))

.BiLl: Hi guys.  I'm a 13 year old male...  I don't have much to say.  But I'm free to answer questions...

AcidGhost: Hey, I'm a 15 year old male and I am free to questions, too.  This was kind of a forced "Hello" on everyone here.  So most of them will just say, "hi".

Mckayla:  Hey...  Female here..

Lil Creep:  Hi. (male)

LCFG: HI HI!!!  Lil Creep is MINE!!!   (female)  love you guys~

@iDieMemeStyle :  Hi, Hi, HEYY!!  I KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!  (Is a rabid fangirl, beware)!!!!  I also have to write most of the dirty chapters in fanfiction because everyone is like, "EW NO.  MAH BRAIHN IS DA INNOCENT PURE.  MUST. NOT. BE. INFECTEEEEEEEEEEED."  EVERYONE.  Everyone except, LCFG.  She's mah girrrrrllll!!!  I'm a female.

MotivationIsDying (@MotivationIsDying): hello.

PenguinLove: Yeah, hey.  "'MURICA!  FCK YEA!"  (It's 4th of July)

FunkyTiwn: Yup..  Hi.

FFFunnyFFFriends:  PenguinLove.... I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT.

PartyPooer:  Hi

CW: CAN.  EVERYONE. SHUT. UP?!

((Admin: Wow, somone must be on their peirod))

CW: Shut up...