Introduction

Today is the first day at a new school. Apperantly there are two new kids a boy my age and me. So yeah not looking foward to this.

Time Skip to when you go to school.

I head into the office where my mom told me to go. To where I can get my schedule and a map of the school. 

LISTEN TO THE VIDEO WHILE READING THIS PART!!!!!!
I walked into the cafteria and there was a kid who I swear I have seen before. But he was performing Let it Go By James Bay. 
Man he has a good voice. I looked into his eyes as he was singing and I hear girls saying, "IS THAT ASHER DOV ANGEL?!" Then I remember where I saw him from. He is from Andi Mack, he plays Jonah Beck. I looked straight into his eyes again and he looked right back at me. I blushed a little. Then I realized the bell was about to ring. He ended the song there.
But then I realized he was the new boy,  and I was the new girl.

Skip to first period.
Hm. Apperantly he is in my first period.
"Okay class,  I am Mrs. Rowland. As you may know my sons are social media famous. But skip that we have two new students today. Will you please come up? "
"Umm. Sure. " We both said at the same time.
"Okay what are your names?"
"Well i'm Skyler but you can just call me Sky." and as I was saying that I caught Asher staring at me and so were some other boys in the class. I think they are Jacob Sartorius,  Mark Thomas,  Jonas Bridges, and Hunter Rowland.
"And I am Asher."

After Class.
"Hey Sky? "
"Yeah Asher. "
"Can I get your number? "
"Yeah it's ***-***-****."
"Thanks I'll call you later."
"How about text? "
"Yeah sure."