Tamleen

There was a Forest Elf named Tamleen. She was one of the few female hunters in the clan. She had just got done with her biggest hunt yet, a Behemoth. Let me describe Behemoths. They are giant Aligator like creatures that are about half as smart a human. They are excellent fighters. They can stand on two legs. And have thumbs. Tamleen took it down with her favorite bow, Klepun. Klepunis a bow made of Steelwood and Werewolf pelts. The outer build is made of Drake scales. The Werewolf pelts make the string and the extra designs. The heads of her arrows are made of Drake teeth. Tamleen headed back to camp with the dead behemoth in a carrige behind her. Now, before I continue I must explain the clan and how they live. Starting at the lowest ranking clan members is the Gatherers. They go out and gather plants, food, and materials for crafting from the forest. Then theres the Herders and the Head Herder. They are in charge of keeping up with the Halla. Halla are similar to deer but are much larger and white. They are able to speak to those with enough understanding of the forest and those within it. Next are the hunters. They are the second most important people in the clan. They are the warriors of the clan and the bring in the animals they hunt, such as Tamleens Behemoth. Finally there is the Keeper and their Second. The Keeper is the leader and guide of the clan, and their second is basically a Keeper in training.