Tamleen Pt.2

Now back to the story, Tamleen had just brought in one of her biggest kills ever. This Behemoth would feed the clan for at least two weeks. The other Hunters were shocked to see her bring it to camp. They all wondered how a woman could kill it all on her own. Well, truth be told, she did use other things than her bow. She had been tracking it for two days and found its nest. At this point she planned to use traps to either capture or injure it. She had set up metal traps similar to bear traps but much larger, all around the outer parts of the nest. She had to make sure to be almost silent so that she didn't wake it up. Then she sat in a tree with her bow and waited. The Behemoth awoke about three hours later and once it got up and tried to leave its nest it stepped in one of the traps. All that was heard was the metal snap together and the beast howl. The sound awoke Tamleen and she opened her eyes and saw the beast howling and struggling. She took this as a chance to finish it and aimed her bow but as she was aiming it saw her and got up. She took a chance and made a early shot and the arrow hit the Behemoths left arm. The arrow dug deep making the arm go limp and unusable. The beast roared and reached up with its right arm and yanked the sword that is inbedded in its head out. It screamed in pain and healed completely very soon. It now stood on two legs and had a very intimidating stance but that didnt scare Tamleen. She aimed again and shot a arrow straight at its head and it stuck in its forehead. The beast fell and went silent. She then went to her carrige that is driven buy a horse (the clan Elves dont use Halla as Humans do horses). She loaded the body into the carrige (which took a long time). And drove back to the camp.