T H R E E

"Are we sure calling the Vultori here was a good idea?" Edward asked his sister as they paced around the living room awaiting their rival.

"If Victoria is alive, and we couldn't kill her last time with the help of the werewolves. Then yes! Yes we need the help of them". Alice snapped.

"At least I can help this time". Bella breathed. "Last time I felt useless". The last time Victoria had decided to try and kill Bella she was human and couldn't help anyone.

"I'm still going to keep an eye on you. Especially if the Vultori are there". Edward stated.

"They won't hurt Bella". Carlisle sighed.

"And we know that how?" Alice asked her adoptive father.

"She's a vampire now, we've proven to them that Renesmee is a hybrid child they have no reason to hurt her".

"But this is Aro the leader we're talking about who knows what he's thinking". Emmett shrugged. Carlisle sighed as Alice and Edward looked at him with sympathy in their eyes. They knew Aro wasn't the leader and they also knew that Carlisle was in love with the real leader. Jasper sensing the blonde vampires sadness decided it'd be best if he was to change the subject.

"So Renesmee and Jacob? How's that going?" Jasper asked Bella.

"How would I know? All she talks to is her dad over here". Bella breathed.

"She's a daddy's girl". Edward boasted.

"Their here". Alice warned the others. Carlisle shot his head up to the door that led out to the woods and sure enough he could see them moving around in the forest. They all sighed before opening the door to go out there. They had to see for themselves that the Vultori were here out of good will.

"Carlisle my old friend". Aro smirked as the leader of the Cullen's was the first to come out of the house.

"Aro". He nodded his head in response.

"Young Bella". He let the Bella roll off of his tongue like he always did when he spoke like that. "How nice it is to see you". She just stared at him while Edward placed a hand in front of her.

"Thank you for coming". Carlisle breathed.

"If it poses a threat to humans then we have no choice but to come and help". Carlisle looked at the owner of the voice  knowing, exactly who it belonged to he just had to be sure.

"Adelaide". He bowed his head and quickly turned away back to Aro. She breathed although she didn't need to. It was a breath of sadness that had overcame her. The only man she had loved now believes she no longer does so. Edward looked at the women figure that he had seen in Alice's head so many times, and that he had red from Carlisles mind everyday. She was small about the same size as Jane, her hair was long and as white as the snow on a winters day, her eyes were as red as blood as were all of those who drank human blood. But her eyes there was something different about her eyes. Yes they were red like others but they held a darkness in them. She looked up at the vampire who she had sensed staring at her and saw it was one of his sons. She slowly smiled a genuine smile before turning back to the discussion. If you were to see her you wouldn't think she was the leader of the Vultori you would see her as a vampire who has no control over what she does.

"I thought you kill her". Jane snapped.

"So did we". Edward let his head fall down.

"We're going to need more vampires". Markus stated in his slowly deep voice.

"No we don't". Renesmees voice came from the hill of the forest. "We have wolves". Behind her came Sam and the wolves slowly walking towards her but never letting their eyes fall from Aro.

"We will not wor-"

"It will be an honour to work with them". Adelaide interrupted Caius sharply. Aro gave her a look of annoyance. "What I say goes". She snapped.  Carlisle couldn't believe how much she had changed and how much she was now a leader not a volunteer. But it didn't matter she no longer loved him she made that clear when she let him go.

Word....731

So Carlisle thinks that Adelaide no longer loves him because she let him go. But she does she loves him with all of her undead heart. Ooo wonder what will happen??