sitting and waiting (chapter 4)

(Happy late 4th of July people!)   

              Swap Papyrus POV 

I was watching Sans train with Alphys. He was getting better everytime.

My eyes cought sight of that glitch sitting down in the snow. Again he was trying to summon something.

He never knows when to quit huh? I continued to watch Sans and Alpys.

They were know working on magic attacks.

They were taking turns dodging and attacking. Bones and axes littered the snowy ground.

I lit one of my cigarettes and took a deep breath of smoke. It filled my non-existent lungs.

I smiled at the bitter taste.

After Sans and Alphys had finished, they started talking.

"Uh hey sans. I think we have to be somewhere."

"OH MY GOSH PAPS! YOU'RE RIGHT! HOW COULD I FORGET?!" Sans yelled.

               Swap sans POV

We were running late for our special day! I hope Papyrus put the decorations up!

We ran to the Lab were Undyne was sitting down eating cake.

"UNDYNE FOLLOW US!"

She followed us into a dark cave were Alphys and everyone else was waiting.

Ad soon as she stepped in the cave, everyone started yelling "Surprise!"

"W-w-wait......h-h-h-how did y-you know it was m-m-my birthday?"

"MWEH HEH HEH! I HAVE MY WAYS!"

                 Error's POV

I watched as everyone ate cake and partied. Everyone seemed to ignore me. I was fine with that. It really didn't matter what they did, I just wanted to leave.

After a few minutes, Blueberry came running up to me.

"HEY WHY DON'T YOU TRY SOME CAKE?"

"E-eh I am n-n-No-t-t hUngrY."

"WELL THAN PLAY SOME GAMES WITH US!"

"I-i-I'm FINe."

"OK ERROR.....WHAT EVER YOU SAY." After that he walked away.

I stared at strech the whole time.

After we left the cave I went home.  I went to THEIR HOME. It's not mine and never will be.

I shook that thought off and went to sleep in my sleeping bag.

(EYYY GUYS. I DID NOT JUST MAKE THIS SHORT BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY AND I DID NOT JUST LAZE AROUND ON THIS STORY SO I'M LATE! HAHAHAHAHAH! Oh and the next chapter will be longer.)