A day of FREEDOM

I DONT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN, HAJIME ISAYMA DOES. I love this anime and decide to write a short story of how Eren's world will be like with NO titans. Him and his friends, Mikasa and Armin go looking for the ocean and exploring the outside world.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Today's the day we can actually see the ocean and the open lands!

The days of being Caged like Birds is over. No more titans. No more Fear.

Mikasa is always calm as ever but still has a smile on her face. Armin just won't stop talking and laughing. I can't blame him. I was excited too, knowing that there was no more titans. And now being able to know how "Freedom" feels.

"I wonder how the ocean feels, and why it has so much salt!." Armin said as he was flipping the pages of this book about the outside world.

I closed my eyes. There was a nice fresh breeze in the air. I could hear birds chirp happily and the sound of water splashing.

"Aaaaaaah!!" Armin yelled like a little girl as he was running towards the ocean.

I opened my eyes quickly. The view of the ocean. I froze. I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

Mikasa turned towards me. "Are you coming Eren?" She asked with a big smile and giggling.

I never seen mikasa this way. She looks so happy. It made me smile as well.

I quickly grabbed mikasa's hand and ran towards the ocean with her.