Meeting Everybody

Marina's Pov:
    Hey Names Marina Dunbar im liam dunbars big sister.Me and Liam switched schools cuz of his anger issues.But today is the first day of our new school.So im happy and kinda nervous too.So i got dressed and I did my makeup. (Outfit above)
    I went downstairs to get some cereal.Once im done eating I wait for liam to come down here.
   "Finally and u see I take too long to get ready god"I said.
  "Well sorry i had to make sure my flaws stand out" Liam Said.
I laugh and grab my stuff and Liam and I get into my yellow and black lambo.
I drive to school and got my classes and then i wasn't watching where i was going and i bumped into somebody.
  "Omg im so sorry i wasn't watching where i was going"I said.
    "Its fine it wasn't your fault"A boy said.
   I look up and the boy was really cute and i say "oh hi my name is Marina"
  "Names Scott Nice meeting you" Scott said.
I smile "you too I guess ill see you around then" I say walking away but a hand on my forearm stopped me and i look up to see scott i swear i felt sparks.
   "Wait are you new?" Scott said.
   "Yea i am" I said
    "Well how about i walk u to ur first class?" Scott asked
  "Yea sure um ny first class is ap bio"I said
   "Oh same here" Scott Said and we walked to class and talked about randon things.
   I sat next to a Srawberry bloude.
   "Omg ur outfit is so cute where did u get it?"The srawberry bloude said
  "Oh i got it at forever 21" I said to the srawberry bloude.
  "Well my name is Lydia and if u ever want to hang out we can its nice meeting you."Lydia said.
  "My name Is Marina Dunbar and you to"I said and then the teacher walked in and teached

~~Skip to after class~~
I was walking out with lydia abd lydia said "how bout u sit with me and my friends at lunch and u can meet sum of my friends"
  "Yes ofc i will if u dont mind"I said.

~~Skip to lunch~~
    I saw lydia and i sat by her at a lunch table
"Oh Marina hi these are sum of my friends this is Scott the boy I bumped into today,This is stiles pointing at a boy that was waving at me,Malia and Kira pointing to a brown/Bloude haired girl which im assuming is Malia and a dark brown haired girl and im assuming is Kira.
  I smile and i say "Hi im Marina Dunbar"

   ~~Skip to after school lacross tryouts~~
I had to stay after school to wait for my brother for lacross tryouts so i sat down with lydia,Malia and Kira. I did sum homework i snapped out of my thoughts when Malia said "That was Luck! Do over!"
Coach said "Oh sweetheart there are no do overs"
Malia said "Ten bucks on scott and stiles"
Coach said "Alright Liam get back in there"
I watched as they played all of a sudden liam fell and i gasp and ran to him and said "LIAM ARE YOU OK OMG"
He said "Im fine sis"and he smiled
Coach said "Somebody take him to the nurse"
Scott and stiles did so i jus left and did my homework then went to Lydia's and we hung out and talked then i went home and put on sum sweats and a tanktop and went to bed

-----------------------------------------------------
Ok so i know this isnt the best but yea so i will be posting a chapter everyday and btw Liams sister Model is Played as Loren Beech

-----------------------------------------------------Ok so i know this isnt the best but yea so i will be posting a chapter everyday and btw Liams sister Model is Played as Loren Beech