Chapter 1

Jaimes POV

Oh boy, I'm moving house again and this time I'm going from one side of England to Holmes Chapel. Once again I'll be the new girl at school, and I'll have to make new friends. It's even harder being an only child.

We arrived at the new house and it looks very Victorian, mum dad and I got all the boxes from the truck and dumped them inside. I dragged all my boxes up to my room to find that my mattress already there. I unpacked all my clothes and set my bed up. I walked down stairs to find mum ordering pizza on the phone and dad arranging the couch and TV. Mum hangs up the phone and flops down onto the couch next to dad. I sit down with as they watch TV.

Half an hour later pizza arrives. No one has said anything. I have a very talkative family... Not. After I scoff down my pizza I go upstairs and flop onto my bed.

I wake up, it's 6:00 am. Too early. With the little strength I have I open my curtains to reveal the blinding sunlight. I get out of bed and I drag myself to the mirror; I stare at myself wishing I was always looking flawless like models on TV but I'm not. I walk over to my window curious of what the view might be, turns out to be next doors bedroom window. After 30 seconds of staring, next doors curtains open revealing a brown, curly haired boy. He winks at me and gives a cheeky smile. Doesn't he know that's corny. He seems like a pretty boy. Ew. Note to self stay way from him. I step out of his sight and I got dressed. I chucked on red skinny jeans, a purple bintang, my black cardigan and my black hi-top converses. I trudge down stairs for breakfast. " Do you have to go everywhere looking like a skatergirl" It was still early and my mother is already asking me stupid question. " Good morning to you to mum" I replied rolling my eyes. Dad had already gone to work which left me to sit with my annoying mother. " I made buckwheat waffles for you" my mum said,

"umm.... I'll pass. Bye going to school now." I said running out the door with my bag so then I didn't have to answer any more questions.

I arrive at school early so I could get my schedule and find where I was going. On the way to the office I accidentally bump into someone. "OI watch it, oh your that new girl right" this girl didn't look very nice. She had red, wavy hair and she wore jeans and a plain three quarter sleeve top.

"yeah......" I said hesitantly

" Well I'm the mostest popular around here and I can make your life a living hell!"

Despite I was petrified of her I could help but laugh at how bad he grammar was.

I walked to the office and grabbed my schedule, I started to walk down the corridor until I bumped into another person. Great I thought to myself. I was praying it wasn't some popular girl again, I don't think I could go through that again. " Sorry" I said before that person could judge me.

" It's ok I'm fine..... Hey your the new girl" once again im known as the new girl.

" I'm Jamie, do you know where room B42 is?" I asked

" I'm Cassidy, can I see your schedule?" I handed my schedule to Cassidy

" Well have all the same classes together, thank goodness, I'll have a girl to sit next to" She smiled as we walked to our first class.

I entered the classroom behind Cassidy and........ Oh crap!

-------------------------------------------------------

Authors notes: Hey this is my first book so if there's anything wrong please tell me. A new chapter will be up so yeah. Comment if you have a suggestion. And PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK because I need to know how I'm going and thanks for reading :)

- Nadiaxxxxxx