Chapter 3

Jamie's pov

"Hey, you know you could wait for me and we could walk home together because you know, we live next door to each other" Harry said

" oh I didn't know you wanted to walk with me" I replied unsure of what he wanted

" I didn't like despritly want to but I thought it would be a nice way to get to know each other"

" oh"

Our houses weren't to far from school, so after the conversation we had, we were already at home. We said our goodbyes and we went to our separate ways.

I dragged myself up stairs to my room and blasted All Time Low, Timebomb.

It's like a Timebomb set in the motion

We knew that we were destine to explode......

After the forth time of listening to that song I heard a bang. I crept down stairs to find walking through the door. I was about to walk back to my bedroom then I saw another person. My first thought was mum but then I remembered mum was going to be working late. I stared at the person for a bit.

"Are you sure your wife and daughter aren't home?" the woman and dad were sneaking around? No

" No my wife is at work and if my daughter was home she would be singing loudly up stairs or rading the cupboards for food. It's only us. Nobody else." dad smiled at the blonde woman who seemed to be in her mid twentys. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to film whats happening. Dad grabbed the woman's waist and pulled her in, he started kissing repeatedly. I was horrified. My dad was cheating with a younger woman. Oh shit! While I was thinking he had picked up the woman and started walking up stairs. I ran into my room still filming and hid. They entered mum and dads bedroom................. I stopped filming.

"Sweetie, dinners ready" yelled my mum from the dining room. When I got down stairs food was neatly laid out on the table. Through out dinner I was give dad daggers.

" Jammy. Why are you giving me that look?" he asked me that after 10 minutes. I didn't answer.

Another 10 minutes passed until mum announced she was going to have a shower. Perfect time to confront dad.

"So what happened today?" I asked

"Nothing just work" he replied oblivious to what I know

"Just work? No play" he gave me a strange look, I just laughed

"What's do funny?"

"Oh nothing, I was just curious what you after work?"

"Sweetie, What on earth are you talking about?" a tear ran down my face

"I honestly thought you and mum were committed to your marriage"

"We are"

"Oh really, if you really were than why would you go sneaking around with a blonde bimbo than?" his face went serious. I handed him my phone with the video playing.

"As much as I want you and mum to stay together I think she should see this, I'm going to show her tomorrow" I said snatching my phone back

"NO! WAIT! DON'T!"

"Goodbye dad....... There's nothing you can do. I will NEVER look at you the same again"

I ran up to my room and just cried on my bed.