Chapter one

Hazard was walking in the village she made. She was very proud of herself. She walked around, feeding the animals, farming the crops and getting resources. Even though she was alone, she was happy and normally chilled in the sun.

She sometimes got the strange feeling of getting watched, even though she couldn't see anyone. One night, she saw two glowing eyes in the trees. They were white. She ignored it. The next day, there was a house that she had not made. She also saw a sign that said 'I'm watching you...'. Again she ignored it. She thought that it was just a joke... but no one was here.

Even though she ignored it, she got a bad feeling. Two nights after, she saw a figure and the glowing eyes. When she went to approach the figure, he pulled out a sword. Hazard suddenly knew and ran back to her home. When she woke up, the village felt lonely and abandoned. She needed to make some friends.

Out of nowere, the figure

teleported right behind her and tied her up.

"Let me go!" she screamed. She felt a prick in her arm and squeaked in alarm. The person laughed. It sounded evil and icy. He wrapped his arms around her. She felt faint and collapse in his arms. He carried her to a mansion like place, surrounded by lava and mobs like skeletons and zombies.

She woke up in his arms and he was stroking her arms and held her close. She panicked and tried to get up. He held her down. She looked straight into his unblinking eyes and realised that he was Herobrine. She started to shake and a tear rolled down her face.

"Shhh. I'm not going to hurt you." Herobrine spoke. "I've been watching you for ages and tried to kill you whilst you slept... but I can't!" He wiped away her tears and kissed her softly on the cheek.

Hazard blinked in surprise. She had never been kissed before. She trembled in fear, not knowing what to feel like. Part if her felt scared, the other shocked.

Herobrine held her close to his chest. He stank heavily of blood. Hazard tried to pull away.

"What's the matter?" he asked softly.

"...I-I'm scared... of you. You... kill." she whispered.

Hazard felt Herobrine tense up. She flinched and had shrunken down in fear. Herobrine looked into her innocent blue eyes and smiled. Not evily, but friendly. Herobrine hugged Hazard and whispered; don't be scared. I will protect you and I love you...

Hazard hugged back, and didn't say anything as she trusted him.