10

Anonymous POV

"So y'all just gone sit around her door waiting for her to open it?" Andrew yelled. "MY BABY GIRL COULD BE DEAD AND Y'ALL MOTHER FUCKERS OUT HERE WAITING FOR A DAMN SPIRIT TO OPEN HER DOOR!"

He's upset because no one has heard from Alysia since last night.

"How you gone be mad at us when you didn't understand her problems? You never here to talk to her!" Angela yelled.

"You saying that shit like you not out here trying to fuck on her." Andrew replied through gritted teeth.

Taking his glock 30, Andrew shot the doorknob off of Alysia's room door. Walking in and picking up her lifeless body, he stared at her before rushing down the steps and to one of his plenty cars.

"St. John's hospital, meet me there." Andrew yelled before he rode off into the distance. Everybody rushed to get what they needed and Andre grabbed his little sisters phone, knowing she would want it when she woke up. He was the only to have a little faith left. Keelan, Ke'Aira, and Angela lost theirs. He had no choice, Alysia was his only sibling, he couldn't afford to lose her.

Sitting in his car, before pulling off, he said a quick prayer.

"Dear God, I know I don't usually do this but I need you. My family is going through some things and I need you to cure them. Please let my sister wake up God, she's only twelve, she got a big life to live. Man, you know I'll go to war for her! Andrew don't know how to take this man, pray for him. Alysia grew onto him when he got custody of me, he believes that's his biological daughter, you can't take her from him God, he gone lose his self if you do." Andre cried out.

Pulling off minutes later, he was headed to see his sister. Once arrived, a few were there waiting to see Alysia, like her friends and some family. He walked into her room quietly and sat in a chair. He patiently watched Alicia talk to her best friend on the bed.

"Best friend, I need you to wake up. There's no way I can take on the world without you. We've done so much together since we were in diapers man, I can't live without you. Why would you do this to yourself, you could've gotten some help, you got me, Andre, Keelan.
We always here for you. I love you love bug."

Alicia walked out crying, my dad walked in. He has never looked this upset before.

"You got a clue who made her do this?" Andrew asked his son.

"I might." Andre replied. "We gotta ask her questions before we point fingers."

Back in the waiting room, Alanté arrived with an envelope and one burgundy rose. Handing it to Alicia he simply walked away. No words spoken.

Hours later Alysia's eyes finally opened. Nurses claim she just wanted sleep but her "father" knew it was deeper than that.

"You can take her home today if you would like. Just sign these release forms."

*

"Alysia, you woke?" Andrew knocked on her door.

"Yeah."

"Who made you do it?" He opened the door and sat on her bed.

"Nobody." Alysia responded with low eyes.

"Come on Ly. Don't lie to me."

"It was pressure. From everything I was going through you know? It was over for me. I felt like I ain't have nobody."

"Whatchu mean you ain't have nobody? You got me and Dre." Her father responded.

"Nah I don't. You stay in the streets! You DRAGGED my only sibling into that shit witchu! I have nobody to talk to! NOBODY! Ion gotta momma either. You think all this designer shit and money make me happy! BUT IT DOESN'T! I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT IT!" Alysia yelled. Andrew was speechless.

"I'm sorry. I never knew you felt like this."

"I know. You never asked. Just threw money my way."

He kissed her forehead and walked out. He didn't get any of the information he was looking for. Andrew had no choice but to listen to his son. Alysia sat in her room and cried. She couldn't handle life and she was just a baby. Answering her phone, it was her boyfriend.

"Hey Alysia."

"Hey."

"I don't want you no more. All my feelings gone."

"Where's this coming from?"

"All my feelings gone. People calling you crazy cause you tried to kill yourself and I can't be that boy with the crazy girlfriend who tried to commit suicide."

"You can't be serious. Alanté I love you. You can't go off what they say." Alysia's voice got higher and squeaker as tears came.

"Bye."

Alysia couldn't believe what she heard. Crying and crying until her head pounded and she eventually was sleep without knowing.