Chapter 7: Rubar gate crushed

River was in the doorway of the kitchen looking happy about something that Rosella did not like. "It seems that I'm in s middle of s birthday party, am I right my dear?" Rubar said looking at Rosella with the same evil smile she saw at the river. "Who are you and what do you want from my family?" James said with a surprise look on his face when Rubar came in. Rubar look even more happier when James said that, "my name is Rubar and I am here for the girl," Rubar said looking around when he spoke. James was looking at Rubar while lily was holding Rosella in her arms making sure Rubar does not take her away with him. James was now looking furious at Rubar and said, "sir I would ask you kindly to leave please." Rubar looked at James with interest, "you don't know who this girl really is do you?" Rubar said looking at James with in evil smile. "I do know that she is my daughter," James said looking at Rubar who is a little taller then he is. Rubar was not paying attention he was looking at Rosella with very interest, "I know who your real mother is my dear." Rosella was shocked when she said, "my real mother, you know who she is?" Rubar smiled at her, "I have seen her and I know about the shape crown birth mark on your right shoulder." James went in front of Rosella protecting her from Rubar but that was a complete fail because Rubar push him aside and walk towards Rosella but James jumped at him and said to her, "run Rosella and don't turn back whatever you do." Rosella ran past her father who was on top of Rubar and out the door towards the trees, so after running for about half in hour getting away from Rubar she had to stop near by a small bridge by a creak. Rosella was now alone and her parents were in trouble by Rubar.