seven

Y A L L
WHEN I ASKED IF PUSS WAS SLANG FOR MONEY I WAS REFERENCING THE Q&A

Y A L LWHEN I ASKED IF PUSS WAS SLANG FOR MONEY I WAS REFERENCING THE Q&A

IM LITERALLY NO WHERE NEAR INNOCENT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING

ANYWAY ENJOY I JUST WOKE UO FROM 11 HOURS OF SLEEP

jungkook and taehyung had gotten quite fond of each other, so the two and jimin started to hang out in a group of three rather than one on one.

they were currently at jimins apartment, watching a movie on the couch. his mom was working, so they were alone.

jimin sat in the middle of jungkook and taehyung, but its not like the two minded.

sure, they were trying to get to know each other better, already knowing jimin quite well, but they didn't care jimin sat in the middle.

the movie they were watching was an American movie, but somehow they sell movies with korean subtitles, so they watched that.

"what's this movie called again?" jimin asks.

"umm... moon I think," jungkook responds, his eyes still focused on the tv

"oh, I thought it said mower," jimin says. jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"why would it say mower?" taehyung asks. jimin shrugs.

they continue watching the movie, up until when jimin gets tired. jungkook ended up leaning over a little to prop his elbow up against the couch.

that made using him as a pillow more comfortable, so jimin wrapped his arms around jungkooks torso and leaned against him.

he simply listened to the movie playing in the background, which wasn't very entertaining considering he only understood the tiniest bit of English.

he dozed off after a while, and he could easily be woken up.

after a little bit his doorbell rang, which startled him.

he sat up with wide eyes, oblivious to the fact that his doorbell made the sound.

"what happened?" he asks frantically, confusing both of the younger boys.

"your doorbell rang," jungkook says, pointimg to jimins door.

"oh," he says, calming down.

he gets up, not really thinking about the possibilities of opening your door to a stranger.

what brings him to be fully awake is when he opens his door to reveal yoongi.

yoongi was holding a boquet of some sort of purple flowers, and it would have been somewhat sweet if yoongi didn't have his asshole smirk on.

he held out the flowers for jimin, who took the bouquet, confusion reading his features.

he stared at them. they were quite pretty.

"check the tag," yoongi comments. jimin does as hes told.

"hey jimin, have sex with me," he read aloud.

he just scoffed.

"jungkook, take off your shirt and mess up your hair so it looks like you just had sex and walk up to jimin," taehyung whispers to jungkook.

jungkook, the fact that yoongi was at the door unknown, was confused, but he did so.

he peeled off his shirt and ruffled his hair, hoping it imitated what he looked like after sex, and walked over to jimin. he threw his arm around his shoulder for extra effect, just now realizing it was yoongi.

"hey yoongi, whats up?" jungkook asks. jimin is also confused, but he doesn't show it.

yoongi stares at the both ot them, analyzing with what clues he had.

he scruched up his face in a pout. he had lost that time.

"keep the flowers," he says defeatedly, and then he left.

jimin closed the door, and turned to jungkook with a sigh.

"what's with the whole shirtless thing?" he asks, and jungkook shrugs.

"i dunno, I just did what taehyung told me to do," he says, walking back over to the livingroom and sitting down. he didn't bother putting his shirt back on.

"ah," jimin says, deciding not to question it any further. it got rid of yoongi, so he didn't care.

"what should I do with these flowers from yoongi?" he asks, holding up the bouquet for taehyung to see.

"throw it away," taehyung responds, and he and jungkook turn back to face the television.

jimin carried the bouquet to the kitchen, pulling out the face and filling it with some water.

it was the nicest thing hed ever done for him.

hed keep it for now.

i got 360 followers in 20 days that's so lit