(M)11. We Gonna Stay Up All Morning

>>Chanyeol's POV<<

Sunny was low key riding my hand. She hold my arm and keep it stand still. Her wet womanhood was so warm and tempting. My boner was hurting me.

My whole existence had a boner ever since I saw her in my shirt and notice her nipple tip over the fabric. And seeing her cute ass was naked in my boxer... I may be acting rude and disguisting right now to her but... she is everything I dreamed of. Playful, thoughtful,joyful. 

She had that sparkle in her eyes. Playful one. She wants me to act first. But I'm holding myself to tease her. Unless her tease game is real.

"I'm sorry but only I can touch myself when this boxer is on me..." she said.

Fuck... Sunny touches herself. In my boxer. I mean as wearing it.

"Have you ever touched yourself in this Sunny?"

"Yes... I tried to imagined that it was your hard boy in me..." she bite her lip.Teasing. Hmm..

 I took off my shorts. She pulled me to herself and gave me a stroke. I was standing next to the bed. She slowly leaned and put me in her mouth. I screamed. It was perfect. She was blushing hard. Then she sucked my tip. I suddenly put it out of her mouth.... After another suck I could cum... but I need to make her cum before that once at least. When I pull it out she hand me the foil and I roll it over me.

I got top on her. She caressed my cheeks and kissed me. Her kiss followed me into her. She throw her head back. 

"Chanyeol.. you are so huge!" she said. I waited her to adjust my size but she signalled me to continue. Her breast were delicious. Her breathe near my ear. Her moans. She moans my name a lot. I could only keep repeating how much I love her. Because it's true.

When she twitched slowly she grabbed my butt cheeks firmly. She needs more... I'm going to give her more. She shivered in pleasure. 

She rolled and get top on me. Holding her breasts as riding me. I hold her waist and pumped into her. Untill she scream my name.Then I let her move as she wants. I hugged her, she grabbed my hair and then hold onto my shoulders. I was holding her back so she won't fall. 

Her walls were clenching around me and she was losing it as riding me in speedlight. I lean her by the edge of the bed a bit and gave her the best thrusts I could ever do right now. Fast and hard. I couldn't see her but this position was amazing. She pointed the tall dressing mirror. I could see our whole scene. So she does. We looked at each other's facials as we whine,scream and moan. Cumming was another journey. After it,I grab her and help her lay on bed. Took off the rubber and toss it to trash can.

She was rubbing my leg slowly, her eyes were closed, a relaxed smile on her lips. Then her hand hit my still up boner. Her eyes widened. Looked into my eyes. 

"Channie....." oh this spoiled voice. I know what she wants exactly. I nod in my tired motions. She jumped out of the bed and bring another foil. Ripped it off and roll it on me. I touched her cute pink clit. So sensative. Could she manage another round,really? 

She asked a romantic one this time I guess. She just pull me on her and caressed my body untill we start to shake, whine and cum as we kissing each other. She moaned a lot during. Sensetive and noisy. And cute. I'm hers. If she wants me for the third round,I will put my all in to this. 

We cuddled. I gazed into her eyes. She examined my whole face. Slowly but harshly take me over with three words.

"I love you..."

"I love you too Sunny.... my wild flower. My everything."

She giggled and burried her smile to my neck. Kissed me. Her skin was soothing my loneliness,my doubts,my fears and my pains. This is what I need. Feeling a heart which beats with mine. 

She slowly got up and wear my boxer again. Her hair was covering her breasts. She went to the kitchen and called a home delivery. 

"You hungry baby?"

"Yep... Ithought maybe my YodaBoy would buy me a dinner...."

"Dinner?" she pull curtains to side. It was about to go dark. 

"Yeah YodaBoy.... we stay up all morning. Together. I would go on but it sores so.. feed me now."

Cute girl. She just stand there with my funny robot patterned boxer. She is making it look hot. 

"Yeollie..."

"Yes my sun?"

"Can you wash me quickly? I'm too tired and your shower is too small to move." She pouted. 

"Okay... let's wash my sun.."

She stand in the middle of the shower. I regulated the warmth of the water and wash her hair gently,then her body. She stand there like a cute porcelain doll. After rinsing her I wrapped her with my bathrobe and take her to her room. Put my boxer on her again and make her wear my hoodie. She curled in bed. I returned and take a quick shower too. When I got out our food arrived. She got up and eat it half sleeping. Then fall asleep in my arms. Her breathing dragged me into a deep sleep too. 

Last thought I had on my mind was proposing her at a night like this......