Target

I opened my phone as I texted the new place where I will be meeting up with LVPD Crime lab. Geneco had targeted someone to do their dirty work. Which will be me and my friend Jenna after that one. I typed in the small address before putting into my bra which was shown through my cleavage. I was wearing a small black dress where my fishnets tights met. Then i wore some black bad ass looking boots. My outfit shown that I was not playing around tonight. Tonight was business and work and no fun.

I was about to turn but I felt someone standing next to me as I looked over and widen my eyes for a second. "Chase..... What are you doing here?" I asked as I pursed my lips before growling at him. "Um Rotti put me on this hit mission that's all." Chase say smoothly as I took out my phone. "I didn't get a text from-" I was cut off from Chase hitting my phone out of my hand onto the ground of the roof. "Woah!" I looked at him as he chuckled nervously at me. "There was a scorpion on your phone.....And i just saved your life." He say as I grimaced and punched him in the stomach.

"Ass!" I shouted at him before grabbing my phone and going back to my original spot to scout out the person that we were going to steal their heart back. When your debts aren't paid. The repo man will take the organ as if you were the thief. I was about to look the other way to see if anyone was coming from the alleyway. But i felt a nudge to see Chase pointing at people gathering at a small corner. I narrowed my eyes and nodded. "Chase you call me if you found our target. And if they start running call out the signal got that?" I ordered him as he nods. When he nodded I backed up and ran off the roof as I fell through the alley way as I hit down in a small crouch. I got up and brushed off the dust and dirt that got onto my clothes.

I ran across the street as I see LVPD Director Jim Brass, Nick Stokes, a tall man with white hair, a girl with long blonde hair and a kind of tall man with brown hair as his tag read Sanders. "Hey," I say as they turned to me as they widen their eyes at my attire. On my black dress had the small logo of Geneco's company. Nick walked up to me as he hugged me tightly. I pulled away as I looked at the rest. "Hello everyone, Brass. I know you guys are probably angry at me to keep you away from your families and precious sleep, but this might help you see the mind of what your victim, Nathan Wallace. Went through." I explained as Brass spoke.

"Well since you have only met Nick and I. I think it's good that you meet the others. This Greg Sanders, D.B Russel, and Morgan Brody." he gesture to each person as I shook each of their hands. "Nice to meeeeeee...." I see Chase running as a girl ran quickly away from him as I narrowed my eyes before I heard the signal of the chase to start.

"Damn it Chase, It supposed to be quiet" I growled under my breath as I pulled away from the group and ran after Chase. I knew the crime lab was following behind me as I listened to their footfalls. I got closer to Chase as he gestures for me to head down the alley way and cut off the woman. I nod and ran down the alley way and climbed over the fence as I see the woman turn sharply into the blocked off alley way as I jump down onto her. She screamed trying to get me off as I whistled for Chase to hand me a scalpel. He did what was asked as he gave me the surgeon instrument. Before I could cut, I heard Nick call out. "Maria stop!" He yells out as I look up at him to see him behind my brother.

"Sorry but now you know what Nathan did when he was alive. And you will see what we  have to do when people don't pay their debts off." I then cut the woman's shirt and bra with the sharp blade as she struggled underneath me. I heard the click of the safety of a gun as I continued to do what I was doing.

This is was the one thing that felt terrible as a child. To kill someone even if they didn't pay off their debts. But now it's just seems natural. I then sliced down the layer of skin and flesh as I hear the woman scream a blood curdle as I blocked her out, she was struggling more and more as I finally saw the organs of the woman as she stopped struggling. I whispered to her in a small language of Spanish. Because this is the race of the woman. Spanish.