♥Cut's and Love♥ ~Mey-rin x Sebastian Fluff

Mey-Rin sighed sadly as she looked down at the pile of shattered glass. "Not again! Mr.Sebastian will kill me, yes he will!" She said in a panic as she scurried to get the broom but she ended up tripping over her two feet and falling.

"Ow... My leg" Mey-Rin muttered as she looked at the new cut in her leg. "Ah! This isn't good! No it isn't!" She tried to stand but to only fall again. "I'll be in a lot of trouble..."

"And why would you be in trouble?" A all too familiar voice asked, appearing right behind Mey-Rin. Mey-Rin jumped and tried to shift herself towards Sebastian, but ended up failing due to the pain.

"Is their something wrong Mey-Rin?" Sebastian asked, with a slight hint of worry in his voice. "U-uh n-no of c-course n-n-not" Mey-Rin stuttered out.

Sebastian look towards the glass shards, which had some blood on it. "Did you cut yourself?" Sebastian asked looking back at Mey-Rin. She only nodded in shame.

Sebastian sighed and walked closer to Mey-Rin. "Brace yourself" before Mey-Rin had a chance to ask what Sebastian meant, he had her in his arms, bridal style.

Mey-Rin's face started to burn a bright red. "W-what are you doing?" She asked. Sebastian looked down at Mey-Rin with a slight smile. "Well you injured yourself, I can't have you working under these conditions" Mey-Rin simply nodded and looked towards the ground.

Sebastian held Mey-Rin close and walked to his room. He held Mey-rin in one hand, as he opened his door. Sebastian walked over to his bed and gently sat down Mey-Rin.

He walked over into the bathroom and grabbed bandages and a wet towel. He walked back and crotched down to see the gash. "Please try your best to hold still you have a small glass shard in your leg"

Sebastian slowly pulled out the shard, making Mey-Rin hiss and start to tear up. "It's over now, don't cry" Sebastian cooed wiping her tear's away. Mey-Rin sniffed and nodded. Sebastian went back to her leg and wiped away the blood. He wrapped her leg tightly, but made sure it was not hurting her too much.

"M-mr.Sebastian?" Mey-Rin called out. "Yes?" Sebastian asked cleaning up the mess he made. "T-thank you" she muttered looking down. "Not a problem, just be careful ok?"

Sebastian turned to Mey-Rin, with a worried look. "I don't need you hurt any worse than this" Mey-Rin smiled and felt her cheeks turn pink. "Are you worrying about me?" She asked.

"No, It's a simply dangerous to work when injured" Sebastian answered quickly making Mey-Rin's smile bigger. "Aw you are!" she giggled out. Sebastian sighed and walked over to Mey-Rin. "Why would I be worried?" Sebastian asked.

"Your face shows it!" Mey-Rin pointed out as Sebastian smirked and poked at Mey-Rin's nose. "I guess I've been caught, now I have to get back to work" Mey-Rin nodded sadly.

"So soon?" She asked. "I'll be back soon to cheek on you. Don't move around too much alright?" Sebastian turned to walk out but Mey-Rin grabbed his tailcoat. "Wait" Mey-Rin muttered growing serious. "Hm?" Sebastian hummed.

"U-uh I... Just wanted to say I..." Sebastian raised a brow. "You what?" Mey-Rin's face turned to a deep red. "L-love y-you..." She whispered, somewhat hoping he didn't hear. Sebastian eyes widen in shock, but after a few seconds he smiled.

"I love you too"