Chapter One

So my "co-writer" hasn't contacted me once, after our agreement of this book, so I decided to take over.

Enjoy...

Original page : @Grace_Ace

Day One / Monday :

"Girl if you don't get up outta my ear with that bullshit!" I yelled to my little sister, Julia, who was trying to wake me up for school, with her loud ass yelling . She was three years younger than me, but acted like she was 25 years old one day, then 5 years old the next. She was 5'2, light skinned, like the rest of my family, she always thinking she thick or whatever, but she know her ass don't move as much as mine. Her hair was light brown and stopped at the tip of her butt, which made me jealous because mine only stopped right below my shoulders. She had hazel eyes, like me and my dad, and pink full lips like all of my family. She kind of looked like me, but you could tell a difference. It's not like she looked like my twin.

"Ooo imma tell mama and daddy you cussin'," she spat, shoving my arm.

I jerked my body up and gave her an evil stare. "You so immature, get out my room."

She laughed and walked out the room.

She's so childish sometimes, like damn. I got up from my all black queen sized bed. Yeah, you usually hear all white or something, but I'm different.

I was wearing, pretty much nothing, except for an orange Nike sports bra, and white boy boxer shorts. I walked out into the cold hallway to go to the bathroom but it was occupied.

"Fuck," I mumbled under my breath. "Who in the bathroom?!" I yelled getting closer.

"Florence!" Florence yelled back. I hate that nigga. He's my 24 year old brother and he will not leave this house. So won't my other brother Tyler who was 21.

"Hurry up! I gotta go to school!"

"Yeah, whatever," he said back.

I rolled my eyes and went back into my room. I walked to my closet. I picked out a jean collared, button-down, sleeveless shirt with diamond studs on the collars. I also picked out my camouflage leggings and my white black red Retro 4 Jordan's. I laid all that on my bed then went to my blue iPhone 5c sitting on the wooden counter, next to my bed.

I got a couple notifications on Instagram.

@bro_god_youngblood: Hey girl, let me come thru. You got a Kik?

@sinful_lord: Kik me sometime 😍😩

Why do niggas always ask for somebody Kik and think us girls bout to respond back? It's annoying as hell.

I went to iMessage and texted my friends in a group message.

Me: What y'all wearing today? I'm wearin camo leggings, jean shirt, and Retro 4's 🔥

A couple minutes later Danise replied.

Danise: Cute , cute ! I'm wearing yellow and white striped strapless sun dress that stop at the mid thigh, sleeveless light blue jean vest, then silver sandles😏

Me: Ahh! Showin off for Mauriceeee huh😋😋

Gabriella: Hell yeah she is. But I'm wearing skinny blue True jeans, galaxy v-neck t-shirt, and my Bel Air's. 🔥💃

Danise: What u think imma do ? Look ugly or somethin ? & Cute , cute !

Aaliyah: Yasss behh yass das cute! I'm wearin black leggings with the white crosses all over em, then a white crop top loose t-shirt that say Bish Whet in cheetah print. And DaDa you know you be on Maur dickk.