The Story of Cheese.

The scorching light blinded Aaron's eyes as he woke up. The curtains were opened and the door was ajar. A little creature was staring through the slight crack. 

"Meow.", cried Bristles.

"You bloody cat!, come here you rascal.", said Aaron as he sweeped the elegant cat off the mess on the floor. Aaron realized he didn't clean his room and was not prepared for the fury that was to follow.

*WHACK*

"Mind your language and clean this mess!.", shouted Aaron's mother, Elizabeth, as she took a yard long metal stick and branded a bright red streak on his buttocks.

"Elizabeth, please spare me from thrashing so early in the morning.", whimpered Aaron as he cared for his tush. Aaron's mother had no mercy for insolence unless you knew how to persuade her. Aaron threw a piece of cheese out the door and his mother ran off for it like a rabid hound. He hurrily dressed into his school uniform and flew out the window. Aaron was used to taking this route so that he could avoid more thrashing from his mother. He had an innate aptitude for free-running which he never knew of. However, his love for cheese was obvious since birth. Aaron absolutely adored cheese and always a wide assortment. This was clearly inherited from his mother, who as well, loves cheese. His mother never told him who his father was, but Aaron was sure that his father must have loved cheese as well. He rounded the corner and catched the bus just in time.