Chapter 1

Amber and Ashley are leaving the hotel room to go stalk the Magcon boys.

Ashley walks out of the room before Amber see...

it was Nash

"Na-Nash Grier OMG your amazing and hot." said Ashley

"Thanks.. Umm.. what ur name beautiful ?"

"I-I'm Ashley"

"Well Ashley what if u come with me to magcon?"

"Sure lets go."ashley left without so when Amber.

So Ashley left with Nash. Nash started to hold Ashley's hand and asked her how old she was.

"Well I'm 18 but I'm turning 19 soon"

"That's cool" he responded so as soon as Nash left backstage. Ashley forgot about amber but she was ok.

Amber was leaving but she knocked on all the doors to see if anybody had seen Ashley when a guy opened the door a cute guy.

It was cameron Dallas. he was in his underwear as if he had just woken up.

"Wow um this is awkward." he said

"Um this is a hot situation" said amber

So cameron welcomed amber on and they started to talk while cameron put on clothes. amber called Ashley

"OMG you will never believe who I met It was Nash and we hold hands" said Ashley

"Well I saw cameron in his underwear but I gtg I'm in his hotel room" said amber.

"So Ashley your cool wanna come to my hotel room after this we can watch a movie or something?" asked Nash while scratching his head.

AT THE HOTEL ROOM

Nash welcomed in Ashley and Amber and cameron were in the room.

"I got to go to the washroom" said Ashley

When she got back Nash was sitting watching the movie Ashley sat down beside him they got closer and closer.

In the room cameron and Amber were talking and cameron leaned in to kiss her ..........