Last Day Of School

Marinette POV
   Today I acually woke early and got to school on time. I wouldn't want to miss the last day of school. I ran to school and saw our little group, Alya, Nino, me, and Adrien. I controlled my stuttering and blushing throughout the year. Alya and Nino are officially a couple and I am so happy for them. Alya is always talking about how she wants me and Adrien are meant to be and that kind of stuff. I usually laugh, shrug, or roll my eyes. Sometimes that girl can be strange but she is still my bestie.
" Hey guys!" I greeted cheerfully. The waved and smiled.
"Hey!" They replied. We started to talk about ladybug and chat noir. Alya kept on asking about our opinions on the the two heroes. Turn out Adrien, of all people, likes chat's puns. Why?!?! I was complaining about Adrien's pun now. After the pun talk, I'm pretty sure that he will never stop with the puns. Nino said that one time, he was patting Adrien's head and Adrien purred. WHAT THE HECK!!! HE PURRED!!! ADRIEN AGRESTE PURRED!!! I have heard almost everything now. When Nino first said that, I gave him a face filled with confusion and terror. I turned to Adrien, keeping the face. The others laughed at me and I pouted.
" C'mon Mari! That face was hilarious!!! That can and will make everyone who sees it, laugh!!!" Alya gasped in between fits of laughter. The boys nodded still laughing. I playfully punched all of their arms and pouted again. Then I started laughing, may I add, about to die ?
*RING RING*
Don't wanna be late, so we raced to class. I won, Adrien second, and my favorite ship last. We sat down and class started. Miss Bustier looked exited.
"Good news class!" Miss Bustier squealed. " I asked all your parents and they said that you all have permission to be at Camp Miraculous, over the summer. After school, start packing up and meet me outside at school. Once everyone is there than we will get on the bus. I recommend to start picking groups for cabins and partners for the bus ride..." After that she started on rules and the detail like, since it is a beach camp we need swimsuits and such.
*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ZE SAVIOR OF PARIS' AWESOME FACES*-*LUNCH*
         Our little squad went to my house and ate lunch. We were in my room (
"Well if you want to , you can come sleepover after you finish packing and we can have a ' Today  was the last day of school and tomarrow we start camp' party." Marinette laughed. They all nodded and headed back to school.
*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY AWESOMENESS AND CUPCAKES!!!*-*AFTER SCHOOL*
         I started packing 3 hours ago and now I am finally done. The others should be here at any minute so I went downstairs and got some snacks. This Is going to be fun !!!

Did you like it ?
I hope you do.
On to the next chapter...