Date

Marinette's POV
I was talking Alya when Adrien showed up, looking kinda nervous. What could he want? Alys walked away as soon as she saw him, but before that she winked at me. She either knew something or is planning something.
"Hi Marinette." He smiled.
" Hi Adrien." I said cheerfully.
"I was wondering if we could like go on a little... date." He asked lightly, putting his head own.
"Sure!"I grinned. As soon as I said that his head shot up and he kissed me knuckles.
"Pick you up at 7, princess." He smirked. He left a few minutes after talking and I walked dreamily up to my bed and dramatically fell onto to it. In the inside, there are rainbows and unicorns and glitter, so on the outside I am only showing the glitter. I can't wait. I'm gonna get ready since it's already 5.

Time skip to 6:55

I finished my dress. (Picture above.) I put on some light makeup and I was ready. All I have to do now is wait. I waited and few minutes and I went outside and saw a note. It said : fallow the rose petals. He is really committing to this. I fallowed the petals and it led to a little table near the little fountain in the garden. A candlelit dinner. It's not like he is gonna purpose... right? If he does I swear...
"Hello princess!" I jumped, I mean I'm pretty sure you're not supposed sneak up on you're  date.
"You scared me!" And we talked and sat for like 2 hours, until something finally happened. He pulled out a black velvet box and looked at me.
"Marinette will you make me the happiest man in the world and....

Hug me!" I started walking out. "What no... we can get married if you want!" I laughed at him and walked back I kissed his cheek and opened my mouth.
"It's getting pretty late, let's go back!" He nodded and I turned around but an arm grabbed mine, and turned me back around. As soon as I could process it, his lips were on mine. He was kissing me. I kissed back of course. After a few minutes we separated.
"Wow!" He breathed. I nodded. We walked back hand in hand.
"Are we a thing?" I turned to look at him. He opened his mouth and out came a answer...

How was dat?
😈 Cliffhanger for ya...😈