Chapter 4

Almost all of Spanish class (okay maybe the last 5 minutes) Livi and I talked about Cameron. Because yes, he was super cute. And we both agreed on that.

Me and Livi also told our selfs that we wouldn't fight over Cameron and if he asked one of us put, we wouldn't be jealous.

After the bell rang to get out of Spanish, me and Livi went to our lockers and then we remembered about Cameron and maybe he got lost.

But we were sure that he'd make at least one friend to bring him back. And he sure did.

But why did it have to be the 2 most prettiest girls in the grade?

Ugh how I disliked them.

They all came walking down the hallway laughing so hard. it's like they all already knew each other. Everything he said they just collapsed in laughter. They were all over him.

Right when he saw me looking at him he quickly stopped and ditched both of them.

"Hey. Do you have English next?" He asked me with a straight face like I just saw nothing.

"Yea. it's just right here." We started walking and he stopped me right outside the door and spoke to me.

"That's not what you think It was. And by the way. what's your name," he giggled, "I still don't know it."

"Kaelynn" I said

"Well Kaelynn, you have a pretty name" he smiled and opened the door for me, leading me into English class.

What a hottie.