five

THIS IS SO UNEDITED IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY

Ivey completely ignored everything Parker was saying and began frantically looking through the cabinets of the kitchen.

Where was the bloody alcohol? Ivey thought. She just needed an escape, something to take her mind off of all the boys in her life.

"Um, do you need anything?" Parker asked cautiously. If there was one thing he knew about girls it was that when they were in a state of panic, one wrong word could turn her into an emotional wreck. Parker didn’t do emotional.

Ivey opened a cabinet, still ignoring Parker’s words and saw what looked like a bottle of vodka on the top shelf. She absolutely hated vodka, but it would have to do.

“What the actual fuck are you doing?” Parker asked as Ivey dragged a chair from the table towards the cabinet. Because of her height, she couldn’t quite reach the liquor without some help. “Ivey, get down, you’re gonna hurt yourself.”

“No,” she said, grasping the bottle, “I got it.”

Parker rolled his eyes and watched as she climbed down and sat on the chair, cross-legged.

“Will you please say something?” Parker huffed.

“Shut up and let me enjoy my drink, goddammit,” Ivey said, taking a swig from the bottle. The liquid burned her throat but she welcomed it. Soon she would be drunk enough to enjoy the taste.

“What are you doing, Ivey?”

“I’m taking a shower. What the fuck does it look like I’m doing?”

“Gee, someone’s in a mood.” Parker looked at Ivey and appreciated that she could hold her drinks. Usually when he saw a girl drink as much as she did in that little time they would have already thrown up. “Who was on the phone and why did they make you look like you were about to shit your pants?”

“Nobody. God, Parker, are you blind? Can’t you see I’m trying not to think about it?”

“Awh, you think I care? That’s cute. Now tell me.”

“No,” Ivey said, standing up and walking over to Parker.

He eyed her up and down. She was wearing pajamas, a v-neck and shorts, exposing her long tanned legs.

“Why not?” Parker asked.

“Because, I don’t want to talk.”

Ivey stood in front of Parker and thought through her plan. So what if he was a player? So what if she was already buzzed? Parker was hot. And he was here, so why not have some fun?

“Well I don’t care, I want you to tell me who that was.”

“Parker,” Ivey said seductively, “I told you, I don’t want to talk.”

“Well what do you want to do then?”

She straddled Parker in his chair and took a long drink before setting the vodka down on the table.

“What are you doing?” Parker asked.

“I’m just having a little fun, sweetheart. Just trying to forget some things. You said it yourself, it’s inevitable that you and I make out, but I was planning on a little bit more than that.”

“Oh really? Like what?”

Ivey bit her lip and put her hands in Parker’s thick hair. She leaned in and kissed his neck, leaving a trail of small kisses down to the collar of his shirt.

“Why don’t we move somewhere else?” Parker suggested.

Ivey nodded and helped him hobble into one of the various rooms in the condo. Her common sense was now basically gone but Ivey didn’t care, she wanted Parker, and as far as she knew, he wanted her as well.

- -- - 

Parker's hands roamed over Ivey's body as she kisses him slowly and passionately.

"Parker," Ivey said, breathlessly, "I want you to help me forget everything,"

"Why?"

Ivey sighed and pulled away from his shirtless body. "Are you really choosing now to care?"

"Yeah, because you still won't tell me who was on the phone."

"It doesn't matter, now kiss me you idiot," Ivey said, her words slightly slurred.

"No. I won't kiss you until you tell me," 

Ivey whined. "Parker! That's not fair, c'mon, you want this too."

It was true. Parker did want this. He had wanted to feel the warmth of Ivey against him, he had wanted to know every inch of her, but not now. Not like this. While she wanted to forget everything, Parker wanted to remember.

"Well duh, I'm a dude, of course I want sex, but you're drunk Ivey. I don't do drunk girls."

Ivey stared in amazement. "You're so fucking bipolar around me, I hate it. It's obvious that I like you so why are you teasing me like this? If you don't like me, don't kiss me. Simple as that."

"You hate me, what are you talking about?"

"Oh my GOD, are you stupid?"

"Apparently,"

Ivey rolled her eyes and sat up. Her shirt was off and she quickly put it back on. "This was stupid. I'm drunk. You're an asshole."

"Wait, Ivey, are you serious? Come back here."

"Why? So you can tease me more? No fucking thanks. Boys are stupid," Ivey said, her drunken mind causing her emotions to spin out of control. "Oh my god I'm a mess. Ryan is gonna kill me. And you. Oh my god. I'm going to die. I'm gonna be fucking killed," she mumbled, tears running down her cheeks.

Parker watched silently in horror and sat up. First of all, what was she talking about, all this death shit was scaring him. And secondly, did she really like him? I mean, he knew he was hot but she barely knew him. The real him.

"What are you talking about? Just calm down, okay?" Parker said, patting the spot on the bed next to him.

Ivey reluctantly walked over and sat next to him. "Ryan. He is gonna find me again. And I told him you were my boyfriend. He's gonna kill us. Or worse."

"Oh. Is that who was on the phone?"

"Yes. Parker, I'm scared. Last time he found me, it was bad. R-really bad." Ivey sobbed. "I just don't want to get hurt anymore. By you or by Ryan."

"You think I'm going to hurt you?"

"Well maybe not like how Ryan does. But you do hurt me. You make me feel guilty when I already do that enough for myself. And I know you're trying to make me into a game, but don't. I've been through enough and I don't need you messing with my brain."

Parker bit his lip and thought about it. Maybe she really had gone through enough. He still didn't know the full story with Ryan, but he planned on finding out. And if he was being completely honest with himself, he like Ivey too. Maybe. Just a little.

"Okay. Fine." He said and wrapped his arms around Ivey. "And don't be scared about this Ryan guy, okay? He's not going to find you. I'll protect you."

SORRY FOR SHORT CRAPPY CHAPTER. SORRY SORRY.

Okay, I promise this will get better soon. And ya, this was bad sorry I'm not good at writing intamate, like I've said before, I'm an awkward potato. Anyways, thanks for 1,000 reads and dedication to @courted_ for helping me get the ides flowing ;)

Comment your favorite song or one of them (I really like the one I posted)