Austin Mahone's Surprise

I jolted awake and slammed my hand down on my alarm. "Shut up!" I yelled at it. I rubbed my eyes and reluctantly got up. School. Another boring, painful, tiring, exhausting, boring, miserable, angering, agitating day at school. I looked at my Austin Mahone poster. He looks cool. I bet he doesn't have to go to school.

I groaned as I dragged my feet over to my closet and grabbed my shoes. I decided that sneakers weren't a good choice and chucked them to the other side of my room. Uggs in 60 degree weather. Perfect.

After brushing my hair, doing my makeup, and making sure my shirt wasn't showing any shoulders I walked over to the kitchen counter and started preparing breakfast. I didn't feel like toast. I wanted oatmeal. As I opened the box I groaned loudly and threw the box back in the cabinet.

Peaches and cream. Peaches and cream. Peaches and cream.I'm so done with peaches and cream. I grabbed the plain oatmeal and made that instead.

As I ate my boring, bland breakfast I jumped as I heard a knock on the door. Should I...answer it? Maybe. Could be a Jehovah's Witness. Maybe not.

Another knock. And another.

"What do you want?!" I yelled as I swung open the door and quickly shut my mouth. There, in all of his swaggy glory, was Austin Mahone. The Austin Mahone. Right there. In front of me.

Wearing an eyepatch.

"Ahoy! I'm Austin Mahone! But you can call me Arr-stin M-ahoy!"

Nope.

"Nope," I slammed the door in his face and ran back into my room. I slammed my face into my pillow. "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope," I kept repeating. I fell asleep.

I woke up. Banga Banga Banga was playing at the highest volume. Was that a dream? What a dream. That was a terrible dream. I got up and prepared for school, giving my Austin Mahone poster a glance before swagging off to the bathroom to get my makeup on.