12

That day changed everything. Our group managed to hang out everyday...almost. It's been a good couple of months since the day Mark and I had said that we both felt something for each other.

Memories throughout the months...

We all went out one day to the mall to go shopping, and to get frozen yogurt. James tripped on the curb in the parking lot, and dragged Sunny with him. She was pissed off at him for half of the day, and the rest of us found it hilarious. He kept apologizing, and then he broke saying he'd  pay for froyo. Us being stingy, and hungry we all said yes.
We all ate the frozen yogurt in bliss, and I accidentally knocked my froyo on my shirt. Mark took his jacket off, and lended it to me. He was so kind, and sweet since that day at my house.

Another, was when we all were at my house playing video games and board games while it was storming. Everyone stayed over for the night. It was so much fun! Everyone was in my room upstairs watching a movie on my laptop while I went down to get some chips, and drinks. Mark went done to help me.

"You alright, Mali?" Mark asked.

"Yeah...why?" I tilted my head to the side, and leaned against the counter.

"You seem out of it." Mark walked up to me closing the distance between us.

"I'm fine." I looked up at him with a smile.

He smiled back. He placed his hand on my shoulder and continued to talk.

"I'll always be here for you." He smiled as he backed away.

"Who knew that a dare would lead to some much?" I jokingly said, and grabbed the chips.

"Is that a bad thing, princess?" He asked.

"Nah, it's just weird." I titled my head and studied his face.

"Weird? How so?" He said grabbing the drinks.

"Well, I definitely wasn't planning on having a relationship with the man I held hands with." I smiled at the memory.

"A relationship? Is that what we have because, if I do recall...we were friends." He said in a joking manner.

My cheeks heated up, and I turned on my heal to walk to my room. Stupid boy. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He walked over to me, and grabbed my elbow turning me to face him.

"Hey, I was joking." He said and lightly pushed me to the white cold walls in the hall way to the stairs. His breath lingered on my necks. He lightly kissed it, and pecked my cheek.

"You know how I feel about you, and I'll wait until we're ready to be more." He said gently.

"I just don't want to rush things." I huffed out a sigh.

"Don't stress it. I totally understand it." He smiled in reassurance.

He backed up, and we made our way to my room. It was pitch black, but with the flashlight we still had a hard time.

So much more had happened. He really is amazing.

"Mali?" Luna asked snapping her fingers infront of Mali's face.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"You alright? You zoned out!" Luna groaned.

"Absolutely fine." Mali smiled.

"Sunny was asking you a question." Luna said.

"What is it, Sunny?" Mali asked giving her attention to Sunny.

"I asked if you wanted to stay over at my house tonight, and help me rearrange my room. I'll give you ice cream, and romance movies!" She asked.

"Of course!" Mali smiled so wide.

"Yes!!" Sunny said excited.

"I can't help. I have to baby sit, sorry." Luna frowned.

"It's ok." Sunny nodded.

"Little demon children." Luna hissed.

The girls sat at the burger shack, and had ordered fries plus three milk shakes.
They had discussed how their lives had been going. It made Mali happy to have those she loved around her as much as she does.

°°°
A/N

Suprise!! Sorry for the lack of updates.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!🎉🎈

So my present to you is a long awaited update. It's so over due, and I'm so thankful for all of you who waited for my updates. I'm so very thankful for you guys.