2

Royalty pov...

I put Melanie in the passenger seat of my car and closed the door and ran over to my side of the car. I got in the car and looked over at her and admired her for a bit. She was so pretty, she would go perfect for my collection. But first I have to dump this other body.

I went behind a dollar general and put on gloves. I grabbed a girl that I killed because she wasn't listening to me. She didn't follow my rules. I dragged her and dumped her by the trash.

I got back in my car and took the gloves off and drove away. I drove for about 3 hours to get to my destination. I pulled up to my old broken down warehouse. I used to make dolls. Beautiful porcelain dolls until Barbie dolls were being created. Barbie made me go out of stock.

I was mad and upset. But I kept creating my own dolls. I loved my dolls. I shut the car off and got out then went over to Melanie's side and took her out the car.

I carried her in the house and up 2 flights of stairs. I put her in her own room and undressed her so she was in her bra and panties. I scanned her body with just my eyes and smiled. She had a nice body.

I went out the room and went out for drive before securing the whole warehouse.