Chapter: 2

Chapter: 2

Harold

It was exactly 7:00pm and I was standing at Brandon's drive way. I walked towards the house and a lot of people were outside the front drinking, smoking, couples making out. I opened the door as I was greeted with the smell of hookah.

"Yo Harold!!!" Zack yelled over at me. He was smoking with other lads and I waved at him but shook my head denying his offer. I really didn't like that thing. The music was loud and the place was trashed already. I hope Brandon can get it cleaned up before his father comes back. His father is very strict, yet here he is throwing the biggest party of the summer.

I walked over to the dining room where there were cups all over the table as a lot of people gathered around. Brandon and my other friend Luis were playing this drunk game. When Luis gets so wasted, he starts cussing out at everyone.

"Whoo!!" Luis yelled as he gulped down a cup. Everyone cheered as he then sets down the cup and looks my way. "Harold!!! Everyone Harold is here!!!"

"Whoooo!!!" Everyone cheered over at me as I chuckled shaking my head.

I'm the most popular guy, the leader. Though Luis seems to have more control over me. He knows everything about me. Every single detail. No one would want Luis as their enemy, trust me.

"Are you up for a game?" He asks.

"Nah, I told you I'm not drinking or smoking tonight," I respond.

"Dude that's the whole point of the party."

"Harold, you did not just say that."

I smile as my other friend Amanda approaches me giving me a hug. I hug her back and pull back as she gives me a playful glare. She has her shoulder length blonde hair curled up. Her green eyes gaze up at me as she grins.

"You're drinking period."

"I'm just not feeling it tonight," I chuckle and she hits my arm.

"Come on dude."

"Fine, okay just a bit," I smile as she laughs and high fives me.

"That's the spirit!"

"Who's up for a game of truth or dare?" Luis smiles walking up to us.

"Ooooh someone feels daring tonight," Amanda chuckles as she takes a sip of her beer.

"Alright," I smile as we all go to the living room. Luis kicked some people out as we all took a seat. "You alright?" I chuckled as Brandon looked out of it. He rubbed his forehead and smiled looking at me.

"I'm j-just well goodnight," he crashes out as I can't help but laugh. Amanda sits at my other side as now I'm in the middle of her and Brandon.

Zack then joins us as he sits on the floor.

"Who's starting?" I ask looking at Luis.

"Hmm, Zack start," he answers.

"Why me?" Zack asks.

"Just go."

"Umm alright, Amanda truth or dare?" Zack looks at her as she twirls her hair thinking.

"Dare..."

Zack smirks looking at Luis then back at her.

"I dare you... to kiss Brandon on the lips," he wiggles his eyebrows as everyone is staring at her as her cheeks turn to a light pink color.

"Are you serious?" She raises her eyebrows as Zack just laughs nodding.

"Amanda, Brandon is asleep. He's drunk, he's not going to remember a kiss being planted on him," Luis says.