Dear Lola

I thought it was time that I talked to you again. It's only fair isn't it? I mean we are sisters after all, twin sisters. And I'm pretty sure twin sisters aren't supposed to be apart for such a long time.

I'm writing because I wanted to let you know I'm doing good. I started at a new school. I just couldn't walk around seeing you everywhere, it's more than enough seeing you at home. So I transferred, it's really different from what I'm used to. The fist day was really nerve wrecking, there were people everywhere and to be honest I don't know how I got through that day without you.

But enough about me! What about you?

I really wish I could come with you. Just drive for hours looking at all the mountains and houses and the people. Wouldn't that be amazing? Me and you, on a road trip we'd travel everywhere and our final stop before going home would be Paris. The city of love. I know how much you wanted to go there, how you longed to just get out of here. I didn't get you before, but now I do. I can't wait to get out of here and start living.

Write back to me Lola, please. You don't have to write me a novel just a few words, please.

Love Lilly

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Soooo that happened. Let me know what you think. I'd appreciate that.
Thankz to the 1 person I know will be reading this, I appreciate you.

Anyway, if you see any mistakes please let me know so I can fix them. It's awkward if not.

-Andrea The Cool One