Q&A

I know.

I didn't post the second promised chapter yet.

First of all, I just thought about making a Q&A Exo, Y/N, BTS and Minhyuk.

I guess you got it !

So you can ask whatever you want on their thoughts, their childhood, their projects and so on ...

I promise they'll say the truth and only the truth.

I'd like you to use different # for if you're asking it in private or infront of everyone.

It could influence the following chapters !

So it's pretty easy :
- for asking in private it's #Pm
- for asking infront of everyone it's #All

I hope you'll like the concept !

If you really do I'll maybe do a 'what do you want to happened ?' or this kind of stuffs to let you get a little influence on the story.

Second and it's very important,

I'm going to ask Kayla to edit the chapters I wrote since the episod 5 so she could post it on youtube.

I'd really like her to take some rest cause we spoke a lot about it and she almost doesn't sleep to edit.

I'd like to show her how much her readers care about her !

So go on her insta en pm her how much you like her ff, but also how much you're respecting her and asked her to take some rest ! ( I'll put her insta in the comment )

I need you to encourage her !

And third, recently, someone pm this account to do a collab.

Kayla has already a lot to do, so I hope you'll understand why she can't accept, but it'd be a pleasure for me to duo on a ff with her readers.

So just pm me and we'll talk about it !

If you read until here I'm really thanking you from the bottom of my heart.

Ps : I'm getting ready for the marathon !

Have a good day or night~

-Jayne

( the pic at the top is the person participing to the Q&A miss Baekyun and me ahah )