Chapter 8: Where Is She.?

November has pass and now it's December. Today was our Christmas Party. I bought Christine a teddy bear as a gift. Right now I was on my way to campus. I didn't fetch Christine again coz' she's already there. Once I have reached campus then I park my car. I grab the teddy bear then step out side the car. I walk through the hall way near my classroom. The party was already starting when I reached the classroom. I enter Christine wasn't there so I decided to just put the gift above my desk. During the whole party I was a bit off because I haven't seen Christine yet. Where could she be..? My friends notice me sitting alone at the back so they walk towards me.

"Yo, Ivan. Why aren't you having fun..?"Jonathan ask. Jonathan was my supportive friend. He always support me in everything, even in my love life.

"Is it Christine....?"He ask me again because I didn't answer his first question. I just nodded as an answer.

"Look bro. Don't worry, she'll come maybe she just got busy. Don't worry too much like that..." Jonathan said then walk away.

Maybe he  was right. Maybe I was just over reacting. But I'm still worried though. I stood up to get some food then went back to my sit. I was eating in silence. A few minutes have past then I realized that I have finished my food and Christine is still not here. 

While waiting alone, I plugged in my earphones on my ear then I play some of my favorite song. When the music played. It was interrupted by text. I quickly held my phone to see if it was Christine, but it was not. I was so bored that moment so I read some of my pocket books. While I was reading my phone vibrate then finally I received a text from Christine.

"Hi sweetheart, sorry I didn't have time to meet with you. I'm here at the field in our tree house. I want you to come here. Now..... I'll be waiting for you, I love you, take care" the minute I saw the message made me stood. I grabbed the teddy bear then I walk fast as I could to the parking lot. I reached my car then quickly start the engine then I drive my way to the field.

It took me 28 minutes to get there coz' I was really fast. Once I got there and I quickly park my car and turn off the engine. I grabbed the teddy bear then ran towards the tree house.

I got there a few seconds ago but then I was shocked on what I saw...