Master and me 4

Kuroko P.O.V
I had that dream again when Akashi and I first met.
I Remember the day master created me.

I hear a voice calling me.

"Wake up."

"Wake up Kuroko."

My surrounding become clearer. There is saw a small boy with red hair and the eyes of the red sunset. He smiled at me.

We were behind the Akashi garden with a field of blue forget me not flowers everywhere and others flowers. I picked up the flowers and titled my head wonder what they were.

"Tetsuya these are called forget me not flowers. They look just like you." The small Akashi putted a flower in my hair.

"Thank you." I said.

"Tetsuya do you love me?" Akashi asked.

"Yes I love you Seijirou-sama." I said.

"No, not that kind of love. Tetsuya lean toward me a bit." Akashi said.

I titled my head and obeyed what he said. The small Akashi cupped my face and lean toward me. I felt something soft touch my lips. My eyes widen unable to understand what was happening.

"This is the love in talking about. Your mine. If someone were to take you away I won't forgive them. So if you ever betray or defy me I'll punish you." The small Akashi hugged me.

"Tetsuya wake up.." I heard Akashi voice calling to me.

"Tetsuya of you don't wake up I'll mess you up right here." Akashi whisper in my ears.

My eyes widen and woke up with Akashi near my face.

P.O.V End

Kuroko woke up with Akashi looking down at him. Kuroko noticed that he must have fallen asleep on the couch reading a book.

"Tetsuya I'm home." Akashi lean down and gave a small peck on Kuroko on the lips.

"Welcome back Seijirou." Kuroko sat up and gave a small kiss to Akashi.

"Good boy. Tetsuya I've thought of something." Akashi said.

"Yes what is it." Kuroko looked at him.

"Would you like to go to school with me." Akashi said.

"Me? But Seijirou I'm not allow to go outside I must stay near the Mansion only." Kuroko said.

"Don't worry. Well go talk to father tomorrow." Akashi said.

He pushed Kuroko down on the sofa and kissed him deeply.