Capten Undyen

I sigh, then we hear something.
"T-Tearra? W-what was that!?" I ask Tearra, shaking a bit.
"I don't kno-" Tearra was cut off from her sentence because a spear almost hit me, but it barely missed me.
Me and Tearra scream and I grab Tearra's hand and I blast off like a rocket. I throw Tearra on my back, and I dodged the spears heading for us. Then, the phone rang, I stop in my tracks, then answer the phone. "Hello human! I have a fish friend that you love  to meet!" Papyrus said, through the phone. I turn around to see a fish in a suit of armor. "U-uh, paps i-i don't think that's a-"I say, but papyrus cut me off. "Let's meet at my house later! Bye human!" Then papyrus hung up, then the chase began again. We hit a dead end, Tearra gets off my back and Undyen walked closer to us, holding a glowing magic spear.
She giggled at us, we were pind on the wall, we shake but I shake hard.
"N...... n-no! Please! D-Don't do this! P-please!" I cry out, with pink tears in my eyes. I hug Tearra tight, scared to death. "Well, why should I?" Undyne asked, "B-Because you spared frisk, a-and m-my soul isn't s-strong!" I tell her "well what about you then?" Undyne asks while looking at Tearra "Just please... my soul isn't strong either! Just p-please... don't kill us!" Tearra told her. Then Undyne walked away and the wall behind us then me and Tearra ran to a very hot place with lava everywhere. "Where was monster kid? He's usually always sneaking out to see her..." I ask myself in my head.