House Sitting For the Sorcerer Supreme

Sam held up the list Doctor Strange had given Peter, reading over it.

"List of things not to touch....what the? This just says not to touch anything that's not in this room!,"

He crumbled up said list, and threw it to the ground.

Peter, who was hanging from the ceiling above the chair Ava was sitting in, rolled his eyes. He dropped down, landing on the arm of the chair.

"So? This room is cool, it has... chairs and...a window! That's cool, right?,"

Sam gave him a deadpan look. "Seriously?,"

Peter sighed and threw his hands up. "Alright, so maybe the rules make it a little boring but-,"

"A little? If I wanted to just sit around and do nothing, I could have stayed with Squirrel Girl," Sam spat, crossing his arms like a child and sitting criss cross on the floor.

He wasn't wrong though, Squirrel girl decided to stay back at the ship, saying she wanted to 'rest and relax' with her squirrel friends. Which basically meant doing nothing with a bunch of squirrels.

Ava rolled her eyes and leaned into her chair (which was more like a throne) closing her eyes. "Can you two shut up? I'm sleeping,"

Sam opened his mouth to protest but Danny held up his hand. "Shh," He walked over to Ava, grabbed a blanket that was draped over the chair and placing it over her lower body.

Sam scowled muttering something about 'Iron-Tiger' under his breath.

"I think Sam's right, this is pretty boring," Harry commented.

Him, Amadeus, Ben, Miles and Flash were messing around with a Domino set, until they Ben got annoyed because the pieces wouldn't stay up.

"Well, what are we supposed to do about it?," Peter whispered harshly not wanting to walk Ava. Waking a sleeping Ava Ayala was a definite 'No', unless you wanted your eyes scratched out, of course.

"Dude, this is the Doctor Strange's house, we can definitely find something to do," Miles pointed out. "Who's with me?," He asked, raising his hand.

Sam immediately raised his, followed by Harry, then Flash. They looked at Ben, who was plucking away domino pieces like they were possessed or something.

He looked up, then sighed dramatically. "Fine," He raised his hand.

They all looked at Peter.

He rolled his eyes and stood up. "Fine-," They all jumped up on excitement, only for him to hold up a finger. "But! Only if you guys promise not to touch anything that looks like it could destroy the world. Deal?,"

They all nodded. "Deal,"

As they all filed out of the room, Peter looked back at Danny. The blonde was sitting on the arm chair of Ava's chair, with her head in his lap as he gently played with her hair.

Peter smiled slightly and said a quiet 'Nevermind' as he stepped out of the room, quietly shutting the door behind him.

----

We all know this is going to end badly. And yes, I ship Iron-Tiger, lol. Sorry for typos, I'm too lazy to proof read, lol.