fappymatsu

"Yes Nya chan yEs." Churro moans as he beats his meat furiously. He flips over the page in his magazine to see more uncensored pornography. He taped Nya Chan's head to all of the models so he could get hornier way faster ; instead of 1 second, it was 0.2 seconds. 

He is about to have the biggest nut of his life when...

"Churro! You in here? Wanna play - oh" Churro gasps and falls face first, and his eldest brother, Osomatsu steps away slowly, but then he smirks at the thought of a great nickname and steps back into the room.

"Fappymatsu" Osomatsu giggles and Churro pulls up his pants and curls up into a ball. Churro has lost his dignity, and he is ashamed that his brother caught him beating the meat. 

"Why couldn't you knock?" Churro wails and Osomatsu just laughs. 

"I just thought you were reading, not nutting to Nya Chan." Osomatsu couldn't stop giggling. 

"I didn't even nut you stupid eldest brother, you ruined a good time" Churro spits at him angrily. That gives Osomatsu a good idea.

"You didn't bust a nut? Well I could help you out with that." Osomatsu grabs Churro and stands him up. He rips Churro's pants off, along with his underwear. Luckily, Churro was still hard from Nya Chan, so Osomatsu started sucking his dingaling. 

"Holy fuck Oso" Churro moans, he couldn't believe his own brother was sucking his dick.

Ya me either churro

fucc y'all incesty people who read this im shaming u

yuck 

have a good day (except if u ship incest then don't)