-1- Death.

Death. Everyone knows it, everyone fears it. Death is all around us, you can die from something as swallowing food the incorrect way. Some are fearless of death, they create bucket-list or do as they desire until it is their time to say their last words. I have always desired to live a life like those. But I have not found a way to see it the way they do. I am not your typical girl, I am not your city-girl with all the things she fancys for. But, I am not the girl who will wear the suspenders, and climb trees building treehouses, well not anymore. Me, I label myself as an outsider. I do not dare let my ears listen to pop. I believe pop is just auto-tune and fakeness combined as one. I listen to more punk/rock. Defiently not your typical music. But I love it. I relate to the music in so many situations, sometimes, I turn on sad songs just to let myself cry to see if I still have that connection. If you wonder what I count as punk-rock, then hear you go. Avril Lavigne, shes a mix of punk, but still adds a twist with some modern taste. I dress just like Avril Lavgine. I have black and white socks that lie right below the knee. My hair is ginger, the color of orange with a tint of strawberry. Then I usually put on some leather-black leggings. Then to finish it up, a rock and roll muscle tee and some jewerly. Its weird, every since I was a little kid I aspired to be anyone but the way I am now. I thought people like me were scary, dark, and deadly. But truly, that is the opposite. One person made me realize that they are not dark, they are not deadly, but they are.. awesome! His name is Jack, Jack Harries to be exact. Lead singer in his own band, we are not dating, things are just complicated between us at the moment. He has his band, I have.. well.. everything else on mind. We will occasinaly do things that couples with do like snuggle at a movie theater, roast marshmallows under a blanket near the fire. But, he says he is not ready for a relationship. But what I wonder is, am I?